1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

2. Nook

Nook Member

I am old enough to remember the stories from Reagan about the fat black ladies that supposedly had endless amounts of food stamps and government checks… the classic Reagan camp story was the rude, black, loud man in line at the grocery store purchasing lobsters, steak and caviar - then busting out food stamps and loading up a new Cadillac.

That was believed by many white Americans. It never happened. When the author of the tale died, it came out that it was all made up.

People in power or crave power that rely on dividing people should be questioned.

3. Scarface281

Scarface281 Member

You can't be serious. Interviews and statements from opposing viewpoints? I hardly ever see that from all the left leaning news clips that get posted here so I guess that isn't real journalism.

But anyway, I can tell you didn't watch that video or any of his others. Not that you should, but there is PLENTY of opposing viewpoints. You just don't like the reality his videos are portraying about what's happening in several towns.

You understand there is a thing called a typo right?

4. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I'm talking about good journalism. PBS does it. NPR does it. The BBC does it. Where were the attempts to verify anything from those interviews. What efforts did the interviewer take to verify anything said in those interviews? The tactics of that "journalism" is a recipe for inaccurate reporting.

If you claim left leaning journalism doesn't follow those Journalism101 principles, then why trumpet this journalist?

#9504 FranchiseBlade, Sep 24, 2024 at 8:07 PM
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2024 at 9:55 PM
  5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

6. juicystream

juicystream Member

Lol.

7. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

Is that like your white or black friend? No offense (I don't engage in personal stuff) so I wish you and your family the best

8. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

He was talking about physics, and you were talking about made up psychic predictions. I'm sure it was a typo though, my guy.

dmoneybangbang, B-Bob and Andre0087 like this.
  9. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

An endorsement from a guy who claims RFK JR got everything right. Lol

With friends like those...

cdastros likes this.
  10. Scarface281

Scarface281 Member

The point of the post wasn't about physics or psychics though so don't know why that is the one little thing you're trying to point out

11. Scarface281

Scarface281 Member

The attempts to verify were by literally asking the people working in the hotels wtf. Some cowered away and slammed doors while others talked. This is why I said you didn't watch. He literally just walks up to random people. This guy typically does several viewpoints across multiple videos an area he visits.

Based on the video, what was he supposed to do differently?

12. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

Of course. Whatever helps you sleep. It's pretty easy to see who is who. Like @FranchiseBlade likes any leftover post

13. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Those were the people interviewed. What were the attempts to verify their claims? Did he seek out any verification of what they were saying? Did he speak to people that understood the laws like lawyers, officials etc. What levels of management or policy makers did he speak to or try to reach?

If there are other videos where he does those things, then as I mentioned maybe it's just a part of a journalistic story. There is nothing wrong with including the stories of the interviewees, but that isn't the totality of any piece with real journalistic integrity.

For anyone to mistake this kind of thing as good, solid, or great journalism of any kind is an issue.

Amiga likes this.
  14. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

lol

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  15. No Worries

No Worries Member

Donald Trump ... protecting women ... one woman at a time.

Conway has used his PAC to troll the twice-impeached former president. Like the PAC’s previous ads, the buy-ins for this latest series include Trump-favored media like Fox News and The Golf Channel in areas where he regularly resides, according to People. Additionally, the ads will reportedly run on CNN, MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” the Hallmark Channel, Lifetime, and other streaming platforms in Pennsylvania.

FranchiseBlade and FrontRunner like this.
  16. No Worries

No Worries Member

And who can forget Earl Butz (Secretary of Agriculture from 1971 to 1976 under presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford) ...

#9516 No Worries, Sep 25, 2024 at 1:29 PM
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2024 at 1:34 PM
    Nook likes this.
  17. adoo

adoo Member

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Still appropriate today!

DD

FrontRunner likes this.
  19. Salvy

Salvy Member

Is that the guy from dumb and dumber? Lol, what a clown....

[​IMG]

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

PBS Spacetime is actually pretty accurate. So are some of the other physics channels (although some of them are puzzling in how wrong they are).

FranchiseBlade likes this.