1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Scarface281

Scarface281 Member

It's not the source but the content. You are stuck on the source for some reason. Look at the content because that's what is legit. All authentic. Independents/moderates are looking that's for sure. Maybe not those fully aligned with Kamala

2. juicystream

juicystream Member

Hard to take people seriously that make fun of a guy choosing to wear a mask, or to lazy to look up an organization in which there is tons of information about.

Where can migrants go to stand in line to receive thousands from the US government?

3. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

You should see how much physics misinformation my students get from youtube. It's so aggravating.
    "But this video I watched..." Grrrr. Spend so much time begging them not to use yt for actual information, or at least how to verify legit sources of information / educational programming.

ROCKSS likes this.
  4. Scarface281

Scarface281 Member

You're talking about some fantasy psychic prediction stuff. How is that the same as walking into a hotel lobby or walking up to a business owner or talking to restaurant workers about what's happening in their town?

5. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Content is created, captured, modified, manipulated, AI-generated, etc., by the source. Again, that doesn't mean it's not true; it's just not something I can trust out of hand.

ROCKSS likes this.
  6. Scarface281

Scarface281 Member

They made fun of him because of how he was acted towards them initially telling them to put on a mask when there were two others nearby without one. He just didn't want them in the hotel asking questions, obviously.

They go to whatever social service office they were told to go to when they arrived. When these residents say many of the migrants are driving nicer cars than them (and in the video they swing through the lot and it is full with decent to very good vehicles), I don't think it's made up

7. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Crap, all these math lessons I went to YT for! :D

B-Bob likes this.
  8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

I wonder if someone transplanted you through time and space into 1920s Germany if you'd believe at face value the stories from German citizens saying they saw Jews draining the blood of gentile babies.

9. juicystream

juicystream Member

Reminds me of people complaining about welfare recipients driving nice cars and having all this great stuff. Can't say nobody on welfare does have nice stuff or doing things illegally, because some do, but I'd bet my life the majority of those migrants don't own a single car.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  10. Scarface281

Scarface281 Member

Here's one from Chicago about 11 months ago when police stations were overflowing. These kinds of videos are nowhere near the majority of this guys content. He mostly just tours smaller towns across the US in every region, but I guess when you do that you begin noticing a pattern

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

Like it would be an ultimate cheat code then. Struggling as an American citizen? Leave the country. Change your identity. And migrate illegally through the Southern Border and now you have this well funded lifestyle.

Apparently that's the ticket to the American dream. I'm sure many struggling right wing posters who want to better their lives are considering this option :rolleyes:

#9491 fchowd0311, Sep 24, 2024 at 3:20 PM
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2024 at 3:32 PM
  12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

Cops in America usually hold very conservative anti migrant opinions. They aren't credible people to ask questions about this matter.

13. Scarface281

Scarface281 Member

But the difference is welfare recipients have likely been in the US for years. these migrants have only been here for weeks or months and already have the money to buy nice cars. In the video, a store owner said they hand out free food across the street, but many don’t take it because they don’t like the quality or have enough money to spend elsewhere. Sure, spending money helps the community, but then the same employees also talk about safety issues since the increase. Is all of that made up? Maybe. But I’m leaning toward the people telling the truth about their city

It’s not about what the cop says. You can almost watch the video on mute. even if a cop is speaking, you can agree or disagree with what they’re saying, just like anyone else. It’ll never be 100% one way

14. myco

myco Member

Yeah, using yt is terrible for research when there's already Twitter/X

15. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Member
    Supporting Member

He's such a lying scumbag. No Americans are stealing any damn votes by being able to vote from abroad while working abroad. We knew he would start this fear mongering and lies BS just like last time when he saw he was losing in the polls. Trump is the criminal he wants others to fear. Trump is the lying cheat who tried to steal an election. I'll be glad when this con man finally gets indicted and charged in all his upcoming trials. He is unfit to serve this country, and only those who don't give a damn about that will cast their votes for him. I have faith that most Americans are better than that, and he lose once again.

Reeko likes this.
  16. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

That isn't journalism at all. Where are the interviews and statements from the opposing viewpoints, officials varied sources including officials, experts, etc.?

It is at best part of a story and by no means what anyone should consider "good journalism", independent or otherwise.

MadMax and fchowd0311 like this.
  17. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Member
    Supporting Member

18. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Member
    Supporting Member

A shocking Donald Trump rally in Indiana, Pennsylvania is so vile and dystopian that it shocks the world and has attendees heading for the exist less than halfway through the rally.

19. Nook

Nook Member

The GD and BD’s aren’t going to unite. There are 60 different factions in Chicago. The level of hatred between a lot of these factions is hard to explain. They will be one street away from each other.

Also the anger over benefits is and has always been there, it isn’t new. The anger was against Mexicans and before them Puerto Ricans and the Polish… and there is still anger over Pakistani’s.

The only difference is that it is being recorded now and being used for political reasons.

The attention should be on the fact that Chicago is as safe as any European major city if you are not black or Hispanic…. But if you are a black male under 35, it is a war zone.

If the city can be that safe to the majority of people living there - it should be able to provide that to all residents.

20. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

You understand that psychics and physics are not the same thing, right?