1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

More like 2 am …

Andre0087 likes this.
  2. No Worries

FIFY.

The ex Criminal in Chief should be remembered for all his poor planning, his staggering ignorance and his bottomless depths of his ego.

TheJuice and deb4rockets like this.
  3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oh, but he found someone even dumber than him to pump that ego.

seemoreroyals and FranchiseBlade like this.
  4. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

only BETA's would vote for conmen like Trump.

DD

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. CCorn

CCorn Member

Person woman man camera tv

7. No Worries

Trump knows all of the best words ... and all of the ones he does not know are obviously fake words.

[​IMG]

8. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ex-Trump Organization CFO's plea deal reportedly involves testifying against company, 5 months at Rikers

https://theweek.com/donald-trump/10...a-deal-reportedly-involves-testifying-against

will be interesting to see if the Teflon Don can brush this one off :

Allen Weisselberg, the former longtime chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, will plead guilty on Thursday to all 15 felony charges alleged by the Manhattan district attorney's office in a criminal tax fraud scheme, The New York Timesand other news organizations reported Wednesday night.

The most serious charges carries up to 15 years in prison, but under a plea deal Weisselberg finalized Wednesday with prosecutors and the judge overseeing the case, he is expected to be sentenced to a maximum of five months at New York City's notorious Riders Island prison and could pay about $2 million in restitution.

A Manhattan grand jury indicted Weisselberg and the Trump Organization in June 2021; prosecutors say the finance chief avoided paying taxes on more than $1.7 million in off-the-books compensation. The Trump Organization, which isn't part of Weisselberg's plea arrangement, is scheduled to go on trial in October.

As part of Wednesday's plea deal, Weisselberg, 75, will agree to testify against the Trump Organization if the case goes to trial, the Times and CNN report. He will also have to speak in court on Thursday and admit to conspiring with the Trump Organization and Trump Payroll Corporation to carry out the off-the-books compensation scheme, The Associated Press adds. But Weisselberg will not be required to cooperate against former President Donald Trump or "anybody with the last name Trump," a source familiar with the matter told the New York Daily News.

Weisselberg's refusal to implicate Trump, who isn't accused of wrongdoing, frustrated prosecutors, but his "testimony — an acknowledgment from one of the Trump Organization's top executives that he committed the crimes listed in the indictment — would undercut any effort by the company's lawyers to contend that no crime was committed," the Times reports.

"If this is true, it's a devastating blow to the Trump Organization," white-collar defense lawyer Daniel Alonso tells the Daily News. "It would make it a relatively easy case to prove if you have a high managerial agent on the stand saying, 'I'm guilty.' That's enormously helpful to the prosecution."

The judge won't sentence Weisselberg until after the Trump Organization's trial concludes, giving "prosecutors some leverage over him until the time that he may testify," the Times reports.

9. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

honest question - is this perhaps part of why he appeals to low education voters? I’m sure the trader George’s of this board will say trump is a Wharton educated person and his speech is strategically designed to attract voters and simplify messages.

honestly, I think it is both. The dude is an ignoramus, but also politically savvy and knows what the morons like.

Roc Paint, Andre0087 and ROCKSS like this.
  10. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

[​IMG]

11. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

You know you are in a cult when you send money to support a crook and criminal. Trump got over a million dollars after asking for money after the search of his property. He is up to his neck in investigations of criminal activity and people want this man as their president! Cult!

Just a refresher of his suits and investigations going on...

The Justice Department's criminal investigation of January 6 and the plot to overturn the election, The Georgia criminal investigation, The Manhattan District Attorney's criminal case against the Trump Organization, Etc., The New York Attorney General's civil investigation into the Trump Organization, The Westchester criminal investigation of the Trump Organization, The DC Attorney General's criminal investigation of January 6, The E. Jean Carroll defamation suit, The Mary Trump Lawsuit, The House of Representatives' January 6 lawsuit, The Eric Swalwell suit, The Capitol Police January 6 lawsuits, The Metropolitan Police January 6 lawsuit, The Michael Cohen lawsuit, The Class Action lawsuit against the Trump Biz and the Trumps, The NAACP Legal Defense Fund voting rights lawsuit, and The Trump Tower assault lawsuit.

Oh, but Hilary's emails and Hunter's laptop. SMH

12. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

an alternative and more charitable way of spinning the question is that Trump "speaks to the common man," which is part of his appeal and one reason for his success. In contrast, pointy-headed academics have a hard time competing with his appeal

13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Under this rationale... as former reality TV stars Snookie or The Situation should also be good presidents... since speaking the language of the uneducated is a virtue of being the leader of the free world and all. I think they made a movie about glorifying dumbassary in society called Idiocracy you should check out. If that's what people want then I guess Donald Trump is exactly who you should vote for then according to data like this.

14. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Oh another Deb meltdown. Daily entertainment. Chowd should be here when he wakes up from his drunken stupor

15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Color me surprised that HW is lower than W on this graph.

No Worries likes this.
  16. No Worries

Trump's one super power is that he is a world class salesman. Trump sells to his entire audience so he targeting the LCD.

Trump is decidedly not a smart man. Put in front of a college audience, giving a commencement speech (imagine their disappointment ;) ), I am sure he would still be talking at a 5th grade level. Talking educated is not in Trump's wheelhouse.

I warned SCWs to tread lightly here:

This reminds me of a story.

Back in college, when I walked to school uphill in the snow both ways, I took Spanish as my language requirement.

I was watching cable TV one weekend, I ran across a Spanish TV religious show with a preacher and everything. Anywho, with just 2+ years of classroom Spanish, I damn near understood everything the preacher said in Spanish. The preacher was obviously talking to his audience at an elementary school level, so that everyone would get the message.

I suspect that SCWs get the same treatment when they attend their Sunday services.

ROCKSS and Rileydog like this.
  17. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

A cult member statement indeed. There's no rationale, no excuses for Trump's criminal acts, and certainly no critical thinking skills required for supporting a criminal other than being another brainwashed blind follower of the cult. Putting me down justifies how deep in denial you are kid.

18. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I want Trump in jail. That's where he belongs

19. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

thanks but I prefer to call them morons.

20. No Worries

Trump Wanted To ‘Quietly’ Bomb Mexico Says Defense Secretary Esper