1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

A lawyer?!?! He's a district attorney!!!! He's not just anybody! These folks literally for years tried making up fake conspiracies about biden and Ukraine and trump is doing what these dipshits accuse biden of @Salvy and they say NOTHING.

It's a damn cult

I'm at a loss for words that these folks pretend to be "anti china" yet now after getting a campaign donation he's okay with China controlling tiktok magically!!

All it took was a measly campaign donation and he flipped? What a cheap w**** Jesus christ!

deb4rockets likes this.
  2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You have got to be kidding me. @StupidMoniker is a DA?

3. astros123

astros123 Member

LOL yes he's a district attorney in california. Unbelievable that people like him are in positions of power. INSANITY

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I've met him personally and he is/was a super cool guy. We often disagree on these boards about politics, but I 100% trust that he's a solid professional at his job. He isn't insane or unhinged. He just has different politics. I don't think any of us know enough about a person from their posts to make blanket statements about them as an individual and their lives outside of a message board.

No Worries and StupidMoniker like this.
  5. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

A lot of that might be true, but some things are hard to ignore, nice guy as you say or not. His condemnation of only blacks or minorities, while supporting or defending only white cop killers, white civilian killers, MAGA insurrectionists and traitors, or anyone else not Democrat, and not dark skinned is hard to ignore, nice guy in person or not.

I mean, I'm hard core law and order, and I don't care what skin color the perps are. I fully condemn all racists, violent offenders, dirty cops, gang bangers, drug dealers, drunk drivers, murderers, sexual abusers, creeps who pay for sex with minors, pedophiles, rapists, white collar criminals, etc .. I could care less what party they support, their ethnicity, or their religious beliefs. A criminal is a criminal in my eyes. That's the difference between me and that guy.

#3705 deb4rockets, Mar 8, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2024
    astros123 likes this.
  6. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I don't want to speak for him. I just haven't seen the worst traits you mentioned there in his posts. I also beleive he would be capable of posting his personal political beliefs here and not letting those interfere with the duties of a prosecutor.

7. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Capable and willing are two different things. When you search for "certain types" of criminals to post about and to condemn, you are biased.

astros123 likes this.
  8. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Goodness.. What a stigma mindset. Lol.. You need to self reflect.

@FranchiseBlade is absolutely right. Just because someone doesn’t see eye to eye with you on a freakin message board, doesn’t mean that person is incapable of performing in their career. I certainly don’t see eye to eye with everyone here, but we all have a right to voice our opinions and rebuttal them.

The fact that you have to result to immediately thinking the worse, insulting someone that you don’t even know, says a lot about your state of mind and that’s scary for the future of society

9. astros123

astros123 Member

You 100% trust the guy who claimed he had enough evidence to criminally prosecute Joe biden for corruption and secure a guilty verdict LOL. Excuse me what?!?!

These guys literally made up a 400+ page thread trying to link Joe biden to some bs in Ukraine but trump is being bribed in the open and they claim no big deal. Trump is literally being bribed by tiktok to change his view and somehow that's perfectly reasonable

What a effin joke. Everyone has lost their minds

He views minorities from a different lens than he does from others.

#3709 astros123, Mar 8, 2024
  10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

11. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I can disagree with him on certain posts, that doesn't mean that they aren't capable. It's also quite a jump to firmly decide that somebody's posts on a basketball website holds the same weight as their decision once they look at evidence speak with opposing attorneys etc.

It's part of the problem with discourse in this nation. Posts on basketball bbs aren't really reflective of a person's career.

Let's all just discuss issues and agree, disagree, or whatever, but things here shouldn't really bleed over to real life IMHO.

12. astros123

astros123 Member

Vivek suddenly now is for China keeping Tiktok after he claimed it would be treason to allow them to keep tiktok lol. @LosPollosHermanos @AroundTheWorld this is yalls man??

Who would've known a hedge fund pharma bro is indeed a scumbag with no morals other than right wing dipshits who fall for anyone with a brain.

Amazing how utterly dumb the right is

13. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

They aren't stupid, between the two pricks you tagged one is a foreigner who believed DeSantis would fix the country and the other is an intelligent dumbass who thinks both sides are the same...

No saving them...you're just running your blood pressure up for no reason...

14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

He’s a good and smart man. He can speak and knows where he is so he’s better than yours

15. astros123

astros123 Member

Dude he ran his entire campaign on how bad China was and how we need to take away tiktok away from them as they're poisoning our youth. Magically the largest tiktok investor donates to trump and suddenly he's on board with China keeping tiktok. It's so shameful how utterly stupid everyone's become. Partisan politics has destroyed people's brains.

Everyone in America has genuinely gone effin CRAZY. No rational thinking is allowed anymore. Unreal

deb4rockets likes this.
  16. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

17. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

That's your opinion. I don't believe that someone who ONLY defends criminals from a certain race, ethnicity, or political party isn't a bit biased or prejudiced in their workplace. Call it what you want. That's like presuming some guy in the KKK, white supremacist group, NAZI, or any other hate group left or right is going to treat everyone fairly in their job. You act like their integrity shouldn't be questioned because their opinions are different. You don't necessarily have to be part of those groups to share their beliefs.

I think differently than you, but that doesn't change my opinion, or make you right. I question anyone, being unprejudiced in their job if they show blatant bias against certain types of criminals because of race, political beliefs, sexual preference, religious beliefs or gender in any chat forum. I don't care if they are a lawyer, doctor, DA, teacher, businessman, gang banger, member of a hate group, policeman, school board member, fireman, politician, athlete, coach, news anchor, journalist, or President.

#3717 deb4rockets, Mar 8, 2024
    astros123 likes this.
  18. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

So true. How can anyone with a single brain cell left not comprehend that?

astros123 likes this.
  19. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Do I understand the following correctly? If so, can a Trump supporter help me understand how this is a uniting, compelling message to your average American?

1. First official campaign event in Waco, TX. (obvious references, but I'm happy to ignore those)
    2. Played footage of the tragedy of Jan. 6, the assault on the capitol. (Please tell me this isn't true -- why would a presidential candidate celebrate this?)
    3. Actually had jailed perps of the assault on the capitol sing the national anthem from their jail cells, broadcast to his whole rally.

What, would you say, the average American is supposed to digest from that? To me, I don't see how we can't interpret that as "******* right I wanted to overthrow the whole government, and I'm going to do it this time."

Jesus H. Is he trying for any swing votes? Or is just fire up the crazies and see if we can overturn the election?

Rashmon and astros123 like this.
  20. astros123

astros123 Member

You missed the part where he promised those folks in jail that he'll pardon them on day 1! He's literally trying to build up his own private militia in case he needs to call them. It's effin insane!

deb4rockets likes this.