1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

No Worries likes this.
  2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Member

what was the fatal diagnosis? Was the baby dead inside her ? These stories never really have details just emotion

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Member

Trump supporters asking for more evidence on anything is laughable. You guys believe everything is a hoax just to stay in your fantasy and continue to convince yourself you guys are the good guys.

News flash… it is now illegal to get an abortion in almost all cases in many red states because of Donald Trump and people like you that vote for him, and spread his gospel of bullsh$t.

Andre0087 likes this.
  4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Fatal fetal diagnosis means that the fetus is likely to die in utero or shortly after birth. These stories are usually not hard to find more details when you take a few seconds to google it.

Whatever you boys and men want to choose to believe, women and families are now more pro-choice than ever due to the Supreme Court overturning Roe and the State's intrusion that causes great pain and suffering in their lives.

5. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Member

I did google, I found nothing. You apparently have no idea either and replied with nothing.

This information makes no sense. If you kid is sick you would be thinking of a way to save it not kill it. If it is dead, removing it is not killing it.

6. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Member

That isn't true at all. Women can mail order abortion pills anywhere. You just believe these disingenuous stories.

7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Member

And you are being disingenuous in leaving out the fact that the Republicans are fighting to get in front of SCOTUS to have them block access.

Yes... there are still loopholes because there's not a federal abortion ban, and it allows for things like the pill to be ordered via the mail. But here in Texas it is already law that Doctors will be prosecuted if they perform abortions with the heartbeat bill that went into affect.

The fact is if you get your way, and your cult leader becomes president again, he wont think twice in signing a federal ban that'll close all the loopholes that are there only because Biden is president.

Andre0087 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Member

What you said was not true, yall do that all the time. All the while calling other people bullshitters. Do you have any self awareness at all?

I asked a simple question about the internal logic of a crazy story, multiple posts reply with lies calling me a liar. wtf

9. dobro1229

dobro1229 Member

I lied that Red states have moved to ban abortions? And you think I'm lying about that because I didn't specify that there is a mail order pill loophole? You do know that the mail order loophole is not A FEATURE for Red State laws right?

If someone didn't know any better, and actually listened to your interpretation, you'd think that the abortion Pill is something that Republicans generously made available when the reality is they are fighting that all the way to SCOTUS right now to get banned as well.

Nobody said that you cannot get an abortion right now in the US under any conditions. Obviously with a Democratic President/DOJ, loopholes can be allowed, and blue states can still have state laws that allow it.

10. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Member

ohhhh and there is the shift.

From

"News flash… it is now illegal to get an abortion in almost all cases in many red states "

to

"Red states have moved to ban abortions"

Medication abortion is the majority of abortions. Medication abortions still fully legal. Your statement still fully false. you probably believed it, like you believe this story.

11. Salvy

Salvy Member

12. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Member

13. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Your Googling skills need major improvement, then. It took me less than 1 minute.

It makes total sense. These diagnoses are, unfortunately, while uncommon, happening often enough to scare the heck out of women who are pregnant. Now, on top of that stress, the state is intruding and making a miserable situation exponentially worse.

Andre0087 and No Worries like this.
  14. No Worries

No Worries Member

Trump, business savant, showing how it is done ... losing OPM

Trump has shown himself to be a very bad executive, both in private business and as the POTUS. World class salesman Trump will be able to blame someone else for his failures and convince his rubes that the Deep State is out to get him and the rubes by extension.

ROCKSS and deb4rockets like this.
  15. juicystream

juicystream Member

Are they? I know here in GA the ban is 6 weeks (or heartbeat), and abortion by medication is viable until at least 10 weeks. GA law is actually one that matches my personal abortion belief, but I do think it should probably go out to 12 weeks or so given how pregnancy is measured. Giving women about 2 weeks from their possible missed period is difficult. Screw the zealots that would ban plan b or not allow essentially medically necessary abortions. They'll give you more flexibility over letting a born child die sometimes.

FWIW, the majority of abortions are natural abortions. No medication necessary. They are just an act of God, not the mother or a doctor.

16. juicystream

juicystream Member

He is a good salesman. The man can still snake oil with the best of them. He uses that to get people to invest in him, and then he runs out into the ground and walks away leaving those investors with massive losses.

ROCKSS, No Worries and deb4rockets like this.
  17. No Worries

No Worries Member

god the great baby killer? F*ck you, god.

Zeus laughs from on high ... before looking for his next baby mama.

18. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Member

miscarriage - natural fetus death before 20 weeks
    still birth - natural fetus death after 20 weeks
    abortion - medical procedure to terminate viable pregnancy

19. juicystream

juicystream Member

That isn't what abortion actually means. Miscarriages are abortions. We just don't use that language because we've made abortion a dirty word.

Nook likes this.
  20. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Member

the definitions i listed are pretty standard everywhere outside of abortion addicts.