1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

How can you support this guy? Seriously?

@dachuda86
    @Gioan Baotixita
    @Trader_Jorge
    @Roc Paint
    @MojoMan
    @TheresTheDagger
    @HardenVolumeOne

You can't argue the chart below. There are more than enough examples of why the boxes were ticked for the diagnosis in the link below.

Screenshot_20220119-085203~2.png

Doesn't this concern you at all? Are there not better people you can support as President of the United States than a dangerous and disturbed man?

When you combine these three ingredients, narcissism, antisocial traits, and paranoia, you get a leader who feels omnipotent, omniscient, and entitled to total power …” “Success emboldens malignant narcissists to become even more grandiose, reckless and aggressive.” … his thirst for adulation is rivaled only by his obsession for vengeance, even for the tiniest of slights.”

https://www.thedailyworld.com/opinion/commentary-the-presidents-condition-is-harmful-to-all-of-us/

No Worries likes this.
  3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

umm because they're equally dangerous and disturbed themselves???

cheke64 likes this.
  4. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Not sure about why, but my guess is that that they actually like those characteristics, or just defend and support the madman because his party does. If the party had the balls to actually call him out and replace him it would actually be the best way to move forward.

5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

"muslim born in kenya" got their attention

then "build a wall to keep the brown people out" sealed the deal for them

#205 vlaurelio, Jan 19, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
  6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Dear God,

I pray that you take Donald Trump away from this earth for the good of all humanity. Some people are so selfish and only care about their own interests that they are using this pedophilic con man as a false idol.

It would do well to call him home and send him to his brother Satan so they can con the stupid people in hell.

Thanks.

DD

VooDooPope likes this.
  7. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Hoping Trump doesnt run but he does endorse a viable candidate like Nikki haley.

8. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Maybe. Waiting for their version. They must have a reason. I just can't imagine what it is.

9. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

All joking aside, my prayers were answered when Trump lost. I prayed every night before the election for God to protect us from evil, and not let Trump win again. I still do! God is good.

No Worries, ROCKSS and DaDakota like this.
  10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

God needs to get to smiting, we haven't had enough smiting of bad actors in centuries....

Smite!!!

DD

11. TheresTheDagger

I'm more concerned about the obsession of my fellow countrymen for a man who has been a private citizen for a year. TDS is a real thing.

p.s.Just so it's clear, I prefer other candidates over Trump.

Roc Paint and Gioan Baotixita like this.
  12. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

If he'd go away, folks would quit obsessing. But, as long as he is the leading GOP nominee and continually spreading the lies about the election, he won't be forgotten.

And he called tens of millions of Americans "stupid or crazy", simply because they believe the election wasn't stolen.

Nook likes this.
  13. TheresTheDagger

If the opposition party could produce a competent, popular candidate this wouldn't be an issue. Maybe that's what should be focused on?

So what?

The current President labeled anyone who doesn't support ballot harvesting, same day registration and federal control of elections "Bull Conner and Jefferson Davis". Yet you don't see dozens of threads and hundreds of posts about it do you?

14. Nook

Nook Member

In fairness I exhibit most of those traits and I am perfectly fine …

Roc Paint, ROCKSS and TheresTheDagger like this.
  15. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Can't the competent candidate also apply to the GOP? If they could produce a viable candidate, Trump would be yesterday's news?

And wasn't it an extremely big deal when Clinton referred to Trump supporters as
    deplorables (an incredibly stupid thing to say)? Yet, Trump calls the majority of Americans (I assume you included) stupid and it doesn't even register a blip.

#215 bobrek, Jan 19, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
    No Worries and ROCKSS like this.
  16. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

[​IMG]

17. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Trump is no joke and others will vote for him again.

18. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

If Trump ends up being the Republican candidate would you support the madman?

19. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Why would anyone vote for someone who tips the scales in dangerous psychiatric issues? To me, that's insanity in itself.

20. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

If you exhibit most of those traits and think you are just fine that makes perfect sense. After all, it's one of the delusions of the person being evaluated and given the diagnosis.