1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Titans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Dec 22, 2015.

1. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

I'm counting calendar year. I know the playoffs are in January for the NFL but it's for the 2015 season so I'm counting it as the same calendar year. :p

Also, even with the terrible start, Rockets are 7th seed right now.

2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

and one game out of the 4th seed

3. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I good quarterback and running back would be the icing on the cake for this team. There is a ton of talent. It just so happens we have the least amount of talent at arguably the two positions where it matters most.

4. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Crazy how we never faced Mariota this season... or better said, he never faced us ;)

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Can you imagine how loudly people would be screaming bust if we drafted Mariota and then he missed a lot of games and the team won only like 3 or 4 games all season? Yikes.

6. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

Never faced Mariota or Luck this season.
    Imagine hearing that before the seaon. lol kinda crazy

7. Nimo

Nimo Member

Not-so-cleverly disguised pro-Clowney post.

8. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Even though we're one of the unluckiest teams in NFL history, we have a great chance to make the playoff's and win our division. Wow talk about crazy!!!!

This has been one roller coaster season for sure. LOL

Now the Titans are horrific but let's not take them lightly. LOL I remember when some people actually thought the Titans would challenge for the division. Where is the notorious Diggy at, he was one of those experts who honestly thought the Titans will turn a corner this season. hahhahahahaha

9. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

When do we find out if Hoyer is playing?

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Not really so much as it was a post about the state of the Texans fanbase. Of course they knee jerked about Clowney too, but that wasn't the point.

11. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

Gotta check with Mallett

12. jojobabbu

jojobabbu Member

Direct tv or cable? Which one is better?

13. RockFanFirst

RockFanFirst Member

Perhaps the Titans designed it that way. They didn't want to "David Carr" Mariota so they kept him away from facing JJ...."Nah, we'll let Mettenberger take those hits this year".

14. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

the Texans are going to choke...They just will find a way to do so...its in their DNA...That week 17 game is going to mean a ton more...

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The Titans beating the Texans hurts the Titans more than it hurts the Texans, I understand the reason for your pessimism, but I just don't see it.

16. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Mett is winless in the NFL. I'm scared that he will have his one good game of his career against us (every QB gets at least one good game).

17. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Should be a blowout if we come to play.

18. conquistador#11

:sauces: hoyer was back at practice.
    (radio)

19. Indaface

Indaface Member

I'm not he has nightmares of facing this defenses with the amount of hits he's taken the games he's faced them.

20. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Texans met with Pro Bowl WR DeAndre Hopkins' agent Hadley Engelhard recently, among topics of conversation: how he's played with eight QBs</p>&mdash; Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/679711352433188864">December 23, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Texans signed linebacker Jordan DeWalt-Ondijo, a Prairie View native who played at Duke to practice squad after tryout, per a source</p>&mdash; Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/679686675925057536">December 23, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>