1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Titans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Oct 21, 2014.

1. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

agreed. I don't know why or where they came from but it's pretty impressive much they have severely dropped the quality of the texans forum. It's the same 3 usual suspects that all seemed to have came here around draft time and ran it into the ground.

2. Buck Turgidson

Hear, hear!

I'm quite tempted to make this my signature.

3. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

This x1000.

4. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

5. Rockets25

Rockets25 Member

Currently 12th in the AFC. The AFC is surprisingly tough this year. Who thought Miami, Buffalo and Cleveland would all have winning records at this point of the season?

6. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

the selfie celebration was just as high schoolish. It's all about having fun so Watt should have just left it at that instead of calling Mett out.

7. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

I think the Texans needed to win 2 of the games against the Steelers, Cowboys, or Giants to have a legitimate chance for the playoffs. As it stands, we are sitting at 12th out of the 16 teams in the conference...with games left against the Eagles, Colts, Bengals, Ravens. Assuming we beat the Browns (not a sure thing) and we go 3-0 against Titans/Jags...then we need to win two of the four against those 4 good teams left on the schedule.

It's not an impossible task, but a very unlikely task. The Texans blew their chances this year...they had the opportunities, but failed to bring home the W. They needed to be 6-2 at this point for a solid chance at the playoffs.

Or, we can just hope the Colts implode somehow.

8. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Texans are 2.5 point dogs for the Phili game.

Money is flooding that that line and it should hit 4 by Wednesday.

9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

JJ Watt selfies are flooding Twitter now.

I expect some kind of back track apology soon from him. Something about misunderstanding/just kidding. Watt is too brand conscious.

10. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Did he go out of his way to call him out or was he asked about the situation?

I thought the celebration was funny as hell. Would be better if he pulled out his phone and took a real selfie lol

11. Remii

Remii Member

I think it's more important where the Texans are ranked in their division than it is were they are ranked in the conference. And it's possible that Indy loses more games.

J.J. (Joe Horn) Watt.... Lol...

12. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Big test coming up on Sunday.

Beat Philly and we're in the thick of things.

13. thejav

thejav Member

anybody got a gif of mike mohammeds hit?

14. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Just get to 10 wins.

15. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

**** all of these guys. I'd love a JJ Watt heal turn. He could become the Stone Cold Steve Austin of the NFL. Instead of faking selfies after sacks he could have someone from the sideline throw him a few beers, smash them together, and pour them down his throat at arms length. If the A/V guys could time glass shattering when the QB goes down it might cure Ebola.

1 person likes this.
  16. SuraGotMadHops

I wouldn't consider what JJ did yesterday a heel turn, more like a babyface squashing a jobber.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mtm4iWYOWgA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

i loved the celebration. but Mett's selfies waste about as much time as Watt takes to come up with them. the selfies aren't indicative of a lack of dedication to the sport. like others have pointed out...dat letterman jacket. :eek:

18. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

You and J.R. need to give it a rest. Watt takes a fun shot at a divisional rival rookie QB and you guys get your panties in a bunch. If you're not a fan then get out the Texans forum, if you are start acting like one. Real fans would all have JJ's back and be piling on Mettenburg even more. I love the fact how you easily justify Mett's selfy but always pull out the letterman photo to diss Watt.

btw..., why do you keep posting the letterman jackets like it was Watt's idea?!?!? Again any real fan would know the entire team got them and it was that goofball Shaun Cody who came up with the idea. Him and the other goof Cosmo Barwin are the ones who got the jackets ordered.

Your logic makes sense. It's a okay for a rookie making his 1st start to take selfies but a 2nd year player JJ Watt should have refused the jacket from the teams defensive vets?!?! :rolleyes:

19. conquistador#11

remember peyton feeling disgusted 0ver dunta's antics after a tackle?

watt is become peyton manning of defense. it's only a matter of time before watt calls out fans for making the Wave at a home game. "there is no place for that in America. I don't what that was about. fans swinging their arms. It's distracting."

20. cloudng8

cloudng8 Contributing Member

Plus that photo of JJ in his jacket wasn't a selfie lol.