1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Titans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Win

Win Contributing Member

too funny - see ya later, amigo. good luck with all that.

2. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

later troll.

3. Remii

Remii Member

Foster is a beast... And he can answer questions from reporters however he likes.

4. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Game ball goes to A. Foster. Man what a helluva game AF had today. Aren't we happy this man is healthy.

5. mick fry

mick fry Member

Amazing what he can do when hes focused on football and not some tail like he was last year.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

What's super funny about certain posters is that they'll call today's game by Fitz a poor game and then hype up a slightly worse game by the kid in Minnesota as if it was a great game. Some people just view the world with weird colored glasses on.

7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

This Watt story is growing unfortunately. He took a passing shot at a rookie. Suh stomped on a guys head. The double standard is really annoying.

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think it's a big deal, the reason people are talking about it is because it is being seen as the best player in the league picking on a rookie. Watt doing anything is a story.

9. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Uhhhh, one guy is a rookie finding his way, and the other has been floundering in the for league 10 years with his teams winning less than 40% of his starts.

10. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

What's super funny about this post is we're not the only ones who think Fitzpatrick had a bad game:

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football

11. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

I missed it
    What did he do? Prob the rook deserved it

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well obviously the vet looks better and should, but I'm just pointing out how they can have comparable games and people will give glowing reviews of the rookie's performance while bashing the vet.

.....okay I'm not saying he had a good game, I'm pointing out how he had a comparable game to the rookie in Minnesota who was playing against the worst pass defense and worst overall defense in the league yet for whatever reason that game is hailed as a "success" by that QB and there is all measure of whining about Fitz's performance. Thank god we didn't waste a pick on that rookie right? If the whining is this bad with Fitz's performance, imagine how bad it would be with someone significantly worse.

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

After a sack he did sort of a "selfie" celebration poking fun of Mett who was posing a few of those online leading up to the game. His point is that he should have been taking the game more seriously rather than all that haircut nonsense.

14. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

[​IMG]

15. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Pointing out Fitz sucks isn't whining, its just stating the facts.

Taking a sack and turning a 3rd and 2 into a 3rd and 12 was one of the dumbest plays I've seen in a long time. And I've been watching Swearinger since his rookie year.

16. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

What double standard? Suh took tons of flack for his transgressions.

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Again, maybe you aren't paying attention to what you're reading, I'm talking about those who whine about Fitz, yet praise another QB for a comparable (slightly worse actually) game.

People that have consistency of opinion are fine, if you want to complain about a meh performance from a meh QB in a game the Texans won easily....more power to you.

18. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

They both sucked.

And I'm not complaining. Just analyzing the game. I see you're not whining about Andre though.

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Consistency of opinion is all I'm asking.

Then why did you assume I was talking about you?

He played better today, it was nice to see after how he's played lately. I don't complain when there isn't anything to complain about.

20. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

Lol that's funny I won't hate on jj for that