1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Colts

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

they certainly took the ball out of rosenfels hands yesterday, ala carr in 2006. but carr was never this turnover-prone. it really, truly is an unprecedented pace - 9 in 14 quarters. 9!... 9!! as bad as the defense is... they're not going to win many games with a QB turning the ball over nearly 3 times a game.

and it looked yesterday like kubiak had reached the same point with rosenfels that he did with carr in 2006; i think he's lost all faith in the guy.

i don't think they'll fire kubiak under any circumstances unless the team stages a revolt. he and schaub should get one more year - if they're not playing meaningful games in december '09... kubiak is gone. if they're playing meaningful games in december '09 with rosenfels under center.... schaub's done.

2. msn

msn Member

He's picked (sort of) three QB's. Two complete disasters, and one with glass, err, everything.

Agree. And, truth be told, I don't want them to, either. Let's see if he can make some better personnel choices (he drafts so well!), and learn to manage the clock already.

That's as possible as W winning in a landslide in 2012.

3. TheDreamShake

TheDreamShake Member

I know what you mean, it's worst when you are at the game. I've seen many quiet walks back to that parking lot

4. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

1. i agree. sage turns the ball over at a ridiculous rate. that's definitely true. and i saw that look from kubiak, too. reminded of a game where carr threw an INT ( i think again TN) and kubiak gave him the exact same look.

2. i said that last week. that mcnair would never fire kubiak this season. i'm not as sure this week. i think this browns game is huge in that regard. i think if they finish with 4-5 wins, it will be interesting to see what happens.