1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Bengals

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Nov 10, 2015.

1. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Great win. It's amazing how much better the entire team looks when the defense tackles well. Everything else just sort of falls into place.

This game is how the team was supposed to be playing all year with the defense carrying them.

Maybe it really doesn't matter what kind of defensive scheme you have - all that matters is that you TACKLE.

2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dalton on Watt: &quot;What I did wrong is I responded to what someone said he said..without hearing the context&quot;</p>&mdash; Patrick Claybon (@PatrickClaybon) <a href="https://twitter.com/PatrickClaybon/status/667010968162082816">November 18, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;I shouldn't have reacted to what someone said he said...my reaction wasn't warranted.&quot;</p>&mdash; Patrick Claybon (@PatrickClaybon) <a href="https://twitter.com/PatrickClaybon/status/667011081110360064">November 18, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3. Nimo

Nimo Member

Unfortunately for him, more people read his initial comments than will read his explanation/apology.

BTW I called it

4. mick fry

mick fry Member

Daltons an alright dude, he reacted to hear say after a frustrating loss.

5. i3artow i3aller