1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Snowflake cause of the week

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CCorn, Feb 26, 2021.

1. CCorn

CCorn Member

I don’t have time to look into it. I see the usual snowflakes crying on my Facebook feed. This time about Coca-Cola. What’s got their Trump panties in a bunch?

@dachuda86 @bigtexxx @BobbySura69 could you enlighten me?

@MojoMan might have a political cartoon.

Might be a good idea to pin this thread so we can learn about what’s making them red faced in the future.

2. Buck Turgidson

Too much good Mexican Coke being smuggled across the southern border, it's putting a financial strain on the cornsizzurp industry.

NotInMyHouse likes this.
  3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Fixed

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Just turn on CPAC it's a festival of hypersensitive whining babies even by their normally batshit standards

5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

To be less white is: to be less oppressive, to be less arrogant, to be less trusting, to be less defensive, to be less ignorant, to be more humble, to listen, to believe. , break with apathy and break with white solidarity