1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Official "Should I" Thread - Baseball version

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by leroy, Mar 28, 2012.

1. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I was offered John Danks for Kevin Youklis.

My pitching is already fairly strong with David Price, Ian Kennedy, Josh Johnson, Mat Latos, Jordan Zimmerman, Anibal Sanchez, and Bud Norris. Doesn't seem like Danks is projected, even as the W Sox #1, to do much better than what I'd already expect from Norris. Plus, the only other 3B I have on the roster is Mark Reynolds and there isn't much to choose from on the wire.

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I know nothing about baseball players, I understand OPS and ERA and all that ****, I just dont know the players very well.

What should I do with this team?

Myrtle Beach MermenPropose Trade
    C Brian McCann (Atl - C)
    1B Miguel Cabrera (Det - 1B)
    2B Dan Uggla (Atl - 2B)
    3B Martin Prado (Atl - 3B,OF)
    SS Hanley Ramirez (Mia - SS)
    OF Curtis Granderson (NYY - OF)
    OF Shane Victorino (Phi - OF)
    OF Chris Young (Ari - OF)
    Util Derek Jeter (NYY - SS)
    Util Ike Davis (NYM - 1B)
    SP Dan Haren (LAA - SP)
    SP Matt Garza (ChC - SP)
    RP Brandon League (Sea - RP)
    RP Grant Balfour (Oak - RP)
    P Anibal Sanchez (Mia - SP)
    P Johnny Cueto (Cin - SP)
    P Justin Masterson (Cle - SP)
    P Sean Marshall (Cin - RP)
    BN Dexter Fowler (Col - OF)
    BN Yonder Alonso (SD - OF)
    BN Chase Headley (SD - 3B)
    BN Chase Utley (Phi - 2B)
    BN Jair Jurrjens (Atl - SP)

3. DaleDoback

DaleDoback Contributing Member

With the pitching staff you currently have.......don't make this trade. Danks is way to hot and cold. He always seems to go through a 2 month stretch where he plain sucks. Danks is the ChiSox #3....and if Sale continues to get better....Danks might become expendable and traded out of town. Keep Youklis....