1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Reds @ Astros

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Castor27, Sep 16, 2013.

1. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

and good job Barnes...fouls out...

2. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

and game over...smh...didnt know they got to a hundred already...go Stros...

3. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

I went to my 2nd straight game last night. Even though we lost I had an awesome time. Was in the crawford boxes up until the 12th then went across the field to sit on the 1st base side knowing that Chapman was coming in and righties would be late on his fastball we spaced out to get a foul ball. If only I had gotten it and not my friend.