1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Rangers @ Astros

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Castor27, Aug 9, 2022.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

it's amazing how replay is supposed to correct/confirm mistakes and wrong calls. And in reality it doesn't.

13 in 33, King1 and BigM like this.
  2. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Your arguments are Bullshit. You don't like Baker because he is black. WE KNOW THAT. Go back to juggling DeSantis balls in your mouth. That is what you are good at....b****.

ASTR0nomical and Squirtle like this.
  3. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Make up call.

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Lol that strike zone. That high strike was definitely a ball....but I'll take it. :)

5. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Ah. The race card. Pretty typical for you. Who is WE? You're a loser and likely drunk. This will be my last response to you ever here. Feel free to have the last word

Tuckmose, 13 in 33 and BonziWellsGOAT like this.
  6. BonziWellsGOAT

Dusty did some good stuff with staff in the PS but let's not pretend like Dusty didn't inherent a juggernaut of a team. This is like Barry Switzer coaching Jimmy Johnsons Cowboys.

7. King1

Not at all. Need a digital strike zone sooner rather than later

8. BonziWellsGOAT

And there it is lmfao

Tuckmose and King1 like this.
  9. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Pena tf you doin

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

that was in reference to the hit by pitch call when it clearly hit the bottom of the bat

11. King1

He does it all the time. It's all he's good for (outside of funding his local liquor store)

12. HeyBudLetsParty

They loaded the bases without the ball leaving the infield. Love when Framber pitches through adversity, the more he can avoid big innings the more dominant he can be.

PuzzledFan likes this.
  13. King1

Missed it. Good call

14. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Now I know why you're blindly defending him.

King1 and BonziWellsGOAT like this.
  15. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Wow.

mods?

King1 likes this.
  16. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

You aren’t an Astro fan

King1 likes this.
  17. King1

I think it's obvious. He's only concerned about race. Not an Astros fan. I'm done with him permanently

Tomstro likes this.
  18. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Mods, what? Go read D&D...it's the truth.

19. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Na, I know your history on this board.

20. Wulaw Horn

Wulaw Horn Member

He's objectively been worse in both regular season record and playoff accomplishment in his almost 3 years here than AJ was in the 3 years preceding him. You are giving him credit for a freaking amazing team and confusing cause and effect. If he wins the WS this year then he will have 1 WS win, 1 WS loss and 1 ALCS loss- which will match AJ's postseason run. If he doesn't win the WS then his post season is inferior to AJ's. Regular season he won something like 95 games, 105 games, and a sub 500 record in the COVID season. AJ's last 3 years were 103, 105 & 107 years. Nothing he can do can equal AJ's record in the regular season. None of this is to dog Dusty, it's merely to say "yo- you are giving him credit for **** he doesn't deserve credit for". He got an amazing team and didn't wreck it. That's not nothing, but you act like he's the architect and he isn't. And there is nothing irrational about hating the lineup decisions dusty makes. They totally and completely ignore common sense and logic. Stuff like playing Chas 1 game in a 3 game set, against the only RHP starter, while he crushes LHP and struggles with RHP is illogical. Hating that isn't irrational. It's the exact opposite.
    I've given Dusty credit for managing the clubhouse and not screwing things up, and I'm not a hater of his at all. He sent his kid to play ball at College with an old little league friend of mine and I've heard nothing bad about him. I think he's likely a really good dude. He's not a great tactician. He's not a good tactician. He's not an average tactician. He's probably the worst in the majors. And that's just giving away advantages for no good reason.

BonziWellsGOAT likes this.