1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Panthers @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Sep 24, 2019.

1. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

You don’t know the conversation so it’s not really for you to respond to that.

I said it didn’t matter who was the OC, BOB would still call plays and be bad

Houstunna likes this.
  2. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Listened to the game on radio, and seeing Watt's botched sack... what a blooper.

Why even go that high on any player, much less a QB?

He may've gotten penalized for a head-shot if he dude didn't duck.

Joshfast, rusHour and HstnSprtsFan101 like this.
  3. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Where’s the falcons game thread????

4. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

It was...very Texan of him to do that. The stadium wasn't built on an Oilers burial ground was it?

Houstunna likes this.
  5. tobster

tobster Member

Botched sack? More like botched coverage. Nobody within 10 yards of the receiver. And if you look at the replay, please let me know if you can pull that move off like Kyle Allen did. It's pretty difficult. Yeah he missed the sack but it was due to a GREAT move by Kyle. I thought his knee was down in real time and they showed the replay and I was pretty impressed.