1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Nikki Haley for President 2024 Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RayRay10, Oct 5, 2020.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

ROXRAN likes this.
  2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

4. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I was curious to see if she was still on the outs with trump but looks like there buddies again........I was proud of her when she stood up to him but just like Meadows she had to go kiss the hand of the king and get back in his good graces

Since the riot Haley and Trump have met at his Mar-a-Lago golf club in Florida. A person familiar told The Hill Wednesday that the two have a “good relationship.”

TheJuice likes this.
  5. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

6. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

delusional, but she will make a lot of consultants rich and it will get her on TV

astros123 likes this.
  7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

8. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

Nikki Haley for President threads

giphy.gif

9. adoo

adoo Member

there you go again, OT, posting intellectual dishonest talking points

• warning china
    • biden
      • none for Trump nor Nikki
    • conducting business and applying for copyrights in China
      • none for biden
      • none for Nikki
      • plenty for Trump

astros123 likes this.
  10. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

are you suggesting that Nikki Haley didn't post that tweet on March 25, 2021?

11. adoo

adoo Member

OT, playing dumb.

i know that you know the one who has personal business interest in China is weakest one

astros123 likes this.
  12. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

My guess is her staunch opposition to abortion won't help her one iota with women and she'll ultimately be passed over for VP. And she's not off the rails crazy, so she probably won't fare well in the primaries.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Pretty significant flag that some GOP powerbrokers believe that Trump will be out of the picture soon.

Ottomaton and Os Trigonum like this.
  14. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

She's like DeSantis, she screams weakness.

15. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

She recently visited her Fatherland….. India… her family is Punjabi…

I will say she is the daughter of immigrants… and a lot of people have called her a sellout or fake. I don’t think that is fair to her. Her family moved to America to pursue better opportunities. She worked hard, had some luck and a lot of success… and her politics are her own. I may disagree with her on some things, like her relationship with Trump… but someone can come to America and an immigrant or first generation, and be a Republican. It happens sometimes.

Also, she isn’t a sellout - she acculturated, that’s what every group that moves to the USA does. She isn’t Indian, she is American… her husband and kids are Americans… she represents America. She was comfortable acculturating. Good for her. It isn’t a bad thing.

ElPigto, basso, Invisible Fan and 3 others like this.
  16. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

First that's a rather unfortunate picture of her that I can see being used against her. If it's from India though it's not the Nazi Swastika but a Vedic symbol.

Sure she's aculturated and is immigrant. There is nothing wrong with that and I'm not sure anyone is criticizing her for being an immigrant that has succesfully integrated into the country. That doesn't mean she can't be criticized for selling out to Trump even after she criticized him or her stances on abortion or other things.

Nook likes this.
  17. Nook

Nook Member

I know it isn't a swastika, I just found it humorous. Unfortunate captures it better.

I have heard a number of minorities be critical of her and call her a sell out or state that she "wants to be white", whatever that means.

Her political positions are certainly fair game, as it the political games she plays.

18. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I really hope her opponents don't use that against her. Especially those on the Left.
    I can believe that there are minorities who have accused her of being a sell out and "wants to be white". I don't think that represents a very significant opposition and as a political message probably doesn't have much resonance. It seems like one of those things that would rile up those who wouldn't be inclined to vote for her anyway.

Nook likes this.
  19. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I miss RayRay10

Was the single shining beacon for the D&D, possibly for Clutchfans as a whole.

ElPigto, Reeko, Nook and 1 other person like this.
  20. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

It's funny how people think 'Democrat' when they see minorities. I know lots of immigrants who lean hard right. There's a Vietnamese guy who runs a local burger shop who always talks Trump with me since I'm a big white man with short hair. It's silly to think that non-white = Democrat. And dangerous for Dems to assume that they have those votes in hand.

basso likes this.