1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] NFL Week 17

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by GRENDEL, Dec 28, 2012.

1. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Such a clueless sore loser!

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Props to Jerry Jones for his post-game remarks. Can't believe I'm saying that.

3. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

you're just being f***ing ignorant

you think we're hating on you

the only reason i talk trash about the cowgirls is b/c my twitter/FB flood with dallas fans talking nothing but trash about houston

we deserve the spotlight.

the days for dallas are over...

what karma? this is exactly the karma you're facing after all the years of dallas fans gloating that they're better than houston

I disagree. i think we have more loyal fans, and this forum serves to support my stance that we wholeheartedly stand behind Houston sports..

it's time that we deserve what we've worked for..and I think the 'Bulls on Parade' will show up this weekend and come back to true form.

4. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

I root for the Texans when they aren't playing the Cowboys. I want both teams to succeed. It is pure ignorance to hate on one team or the other.

I don't buy your rationale for it by the way. I know a ton of fellow Cowboys fans and most couldn't care less about the Texans. They simply aren't on their radar. Texans fans definitely have an inferiority complex, as evidenced by your post. You guys are so eager for validation after winning a grand total of 1 playoff game. My advice to you Texans fans tasting a little bit of success after so many years of suckage is to act like you've been here before. When you guys crack on the Cowboys, a team in a completely different conference with no natural rivalry, you just make yourself look childish and ignorant.

5. Kamaqazi21

Kamaqazi21 Member

Why you so butt hurt?

6. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

Jesus I wish we had RGIII. This kid is just a stud.

7. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Thanks sooo much fudge packers.....

Wouldn't be surprised if Minny gets blown out next weekend, Ponder won't play as well as he did yesterday.

8. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Broncos finish #2 in total defense and #4 in total offense. The only team in the NFL in the top 5 in both categories.

There are only 2 teams who finished top 10 in both. The other team along with the broncos is our very own Texans who finished #7 and #7 respectively. I'm not sure why or what happened but we are not as bad has we have been playing. Let's hope they turn it around.

*note 49ers finished #3 and #11 just out of the top 10 in offense.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

10. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

11. J.R.

J.R. Member

Yeah, I'd hate to see him go but if that's what he wants to do...

Can't help but wonder what other changes are coming to Chicago. Isn't Urlacher a FA?