1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] NFL Week 12

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Castor27, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

2. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

3. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

Harbaugh knows the pulse of his team. For him to do this move with Alex Smith having his best season ever tells you he doesn't fully believe in Smith's ability to lead this team to the Super Bowl.

4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I think Kaepernick did just fine in the 1st half except for the INT, which can be partially blamed on the bad snap. Receivers have dropped passes and penalties ruined two big plays.

The Saints defense has loaded up to stop Gore and it's on Kaepernick and the 49ers receivers to make plays.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Titans lose to Jax. Hehehe. Where is mrdave this season? He's been strangely absent from Texans threads this year.

6. Major

Major Member

Is this something unique to Harbaugh? Because I think teams make bad QB decisions all the time - the best example being Bill Belichick picking Drew Bledsoe over Tom Brady until he was forced to switch by injury. Or in this case, sticking with Smith until last week.

7. Shaud

Shaud Member

Looks like his mother doesn't even realize they took the football from him.

8. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

Well like you said, Alex Smith was having a career year and his team was winning. I don't think you can claim you have seen a coach who benched his starting QB for having a career year.

Bledsoe got injured I believe and lost his job, but it wasn't like he was playing well. Brady's injury gave way to Cassell, who played well, but Cassell had to go elsewhere (KC) when Brady got healthy. You would think you shouldn't lose your job if you are one of the better QBs in the league statistically having a career year.

Therefore, it tells a lot about Harbaugh and what he thinks of Smith. Smith's concussion simply was an excuse for Harbaugh to use Kaepernick. I actually agree with Harbaugh's decision.

9. Shaud

Shaud Member

How in the world di the refs miss that PI on Moss?

10. HMMMHMM

HMMMHMM Contributing Member

Chargers are trying hard to lose that game.

11. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Wow, Flacco and Cam Cameron don't deserve Ray Rice.

12. OremLK

OremLK Member

Are you kidding me? Ray effing Rice...

13. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Can they measure the freaking ball already?

14. likestohypeguy

Did he get away from him? I assume it'd have been in the gif if he had, but still impressive, judo style.

15. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

That's kind of an interesting comment. It makes me think if some RBs would be better at evading tackles if they took up a sport like Judo in their spare time. Theoretically you'd think they would know how to use their leverage better if they did. Sort of like how like the Dream or Steve Nash used to play soccer before they picked up basketball which probably aided their footwork and court vision.

16. Shaud

Shaud Member

No Smith grabbed him to the ground.

17. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

um...49ers...scary good...that defense hits and hits big...also Brees had happy feet the entire game...they look like the team to beat in the NFC...

18. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Ugh, Chargers choking it away.

19. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

So Bal wins.

20. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

4th and 29 and the let Ray Rice take a 5 yard pass, 25 more yards.......Chargers Suck.