1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OFFICIAL LA viewing Party. BWW Pasadena. ROLL CALL

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets018, Apr 16, 2015.

1. rockets018

rockets018 Member

Hey guys, I am moving this back to the other thread to make it easier to know location, so people don't get it confused with Pasadena Tx

mods can lock it up

2. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

yeah I heard a bunch are having some at 1510 Polk Street on Saturday

I will be there - only bad thing since I have family in town I will be coming from my parents place in SG Valley and dont have any of my Rockets gear with me outside of a polo shirt. I took a few days off of work to visit them and be with family prior to this being organized so I didnt bring any thing with me but I should be there. A buddy of mine who is a NBA fan, not so much a Rockets fan said he would come with he likes hanging out at things like these so. I dont think he likes the Mavs so like you know enemy of my enemy is my friend type deal.

I probably will be there around tip off - I will try to get there around 6:20 at the latest - I havent been to the pasadena bww - is it around old town? Whats the best area to park for free/cheap if it is old town and BWW doesnt have its own designated lot

3. rockets018

rockets018 Member

Hey YoYo,

I am going to respond in older thread so that people don't get confused with the Pasadena reference.