1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OFFICIAL] Joe Biden Veepstakes thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Os Trigonum, Mar 6, 2020.

1. dmoneybangbang

LOL..... true colors.

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

That's what the GOP is now, corporate toadies, racists, bigots, homophobes, anti Semites, thanks to Fox News. There aren't any fiscal conservatives, there aren't any Constitutional conservatives, there aren't any moral conservatives in Trumps party. All there is is corporate tax and regulation lobbyist, their astro-turf stooges and anti-abortionist that somehow swallow a serial sodomite as a necessary evil.

If you were conservative you would support conservation of natural resources for your children, you would oppose the massive military budget (guns and butter) and corporate giveaways, and you would support Constitutional democracy and defend it from partisan tyranny like gerrymandering and voter suppression.

So what are you conservative about?

3. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

RayRay10 and B@ffled like this.
  4. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Old general is turning into the Joe Kelly of the D&D.

DVauthrin and RayRay10 like this.
  5. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

What you are describing is what I’ve been trying to tell people in here. Y’all been playing for suckers by the political industrial complex. They care nothing whether you are lefty or righty or somewhere in the middle. They want to grow the government, raise your taxes and drag us into another war.

The political industrial complex is the establishment on both sides of the aisle and they are ruthless. Why do think candidates like Bernie, Warren, Yang, Tulsi have absolutely no chance with the Dems?

Why do you think the RINO are going so hard after Mr Trump? Kamala Harris’ pick had their fingerprints all over it to do their dirty work. You’re directing your rant at the wrong source, open your eyes and you will see conservatives are not the enemies of this country like you think.

However; the Marxists and the anarchists are a direct threat to our ways of life. They cannot wait to tear down the foundations of this country. I’m just your average run of the mill conservatives.

I believe in the constitution, small government, freedom to be a Christian, to be able to build my wealth so that I can help others without fearing some assshat, who will come along to take away all that I’ve worked so hard for in the name of social justice wealth distribution, to be able to exercise my 2nd amendment if I need to defend myself and my family.

waytookrzy079 and B@ffled like this.
  6. generalthade_03

Lol

7. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Bringing it!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM

generalthade_03 likes this.
  8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Nope.

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. Dubious

That my friend is clinical paranoia, or hypnotically induced paranoia, they may have subliminal messages on Fox. It has no basis in reality or common sense. What percentage of 350 million people do you think are Marxist or anarchist? I'd bet 330 million of them couldn't even define those terms. There are 16 million Federal Employees, 562,000 State workers in Texas, 800.000 Policemen, 1.5 million active military, 450,000 national guardsmen. To even consider someone trying to overthrow the US government from fringe groups is just a macho Adrenalin fueled fever dream.

#1129 Dubious, Aug 14, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  10. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol

RayRay10 and generalthade_03 like this.
  11. generalthade_03

Bro, I live on the outskirts of Seattle, my nephew is in Portland, my friend( a bleeding heart liberal) lifelong Seattle resident had his business completely destroyed and had moved to TX a few weeks ago.

We all are living it first hands. I know it seems hard for you to believe it, but come out here to the Pacific NW, stay awhile and you will witness it for yourself.

12. Dubious

Yea, the worst anarchist Marxist attack in history. They couldn't hold a block for a week, whoopdedamdo!

It makes good TV and seems really serious, till you consider it on the scale of the Nation. It's racially and economically marginalized people, not an organized insurrection to overthrow the government. And it's a pin prick at worst. 99% of those towns were unaffected. I don't think Aunt Betty in Beaverton was too scared to go out to the grocery store because there's a war going on. You've got to get a grip, come on back to reality.

#1132 Dubious, Aug 14, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    DVauthrin and RayRay10 like this.
  13. Dubious

If you want to worry about someone taking over the US Government maybe you want to worry about the $3.7 Billion dollars spend on Federal lobbying. That is a significant scale, especially since it does not include dark money and media propaganda.

FrontRunner, DVauthrin and RayRay10 like this.
  14. generalthade_03

Damn, I swear no personal testimony can open your eyes. My lifelong liberal friend were like you once upon a time. He refused to believe anything that I told him about the radical left and what they are capable of doing to this country if we let them.

After they torched his business that he sank 30 years of his life into it, his heart is hardened and he had #WalkAway. Believe me or not, it’s up to you, but like I’ve said, come out here and see for yourself, and don’t count on the cops if you’re in trouble, those Marxist city councils just canned 100 officers in Seattle.

Keep bury your head in the sands man, but don’t say I did not warn you.

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

This thread stopped making any sense. The posts are so effing random.

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

the veepstakes are over. Harris won

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

So what, everyone just starts posting random things?

RayRay10 likes this.
  19. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

Nook, RayRay10 and Sweet Lou 4 2 like this.
  20. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

You don't count , you are the guy who doesn't have the common sense figure out the difference between a kid year old riding his bike across the law and some thief stealing ****.

Now that's .... stupid.

RayRay10 likes this.