1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official Fire McHale Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FTW Rockets FTW, Apr 19, 2012.

1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Hey, u hurt my feelings! Plus made me scared. Please stop?

2. tkrieger

tkrieger Member

Morey's predicament is whether to get a real coach or keep "Moreyball".... Which in my opinion is a bigger problem than McHale.

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Ouch, ur hitting below the belt there. Fortunately, I can take heavy blows, if u know what I mean ;) Why would I take it personally whether McHale stays or goes? U think the Rox are asking for my advice? I just feel that there are a lot of people who are unsatisfied with their lives posting in this thread. But not u. I mean the other people.

I know it pisses u off that I defend the coach of the Rockets. Continue to b****, please! And won't you accept my apologies for defending someone?

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Agreed, playing efficient basketball is a much bigger problem than incompetent rotations and poor game management.

5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

actually neither i, nor the majority of posters here during the duration of this past season have been pissed at you or any mchale apologist in this thread for defending him. it's generally been the heavily provoking, goading, personal attack posts that have ellicited any response from us. especially by you. you have been one of, it not the most offensive here. typically you would drop in for a few posts of personal attacks on whoever was upset with mchale's coaching that particular night. so that's not defending mchale, it's just childish trolling.

and now you try to play the vittle victim card, however it won't be possible for you to distance yourself from either your behavior in this thread or your failed arguments.

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

The Original post.

Nothing has changed.

- Why are we only playing 3 guys off the bench? D-Mo contributed all year long. Hamilton can play. Garcia has been big in the playoffs before. These guys get how many minutes? Why? Even Portland threw out Freeland a game or two. You could at least have someone use 6 fouls on LMA since he's going to the line at least let him feel it.

- Why does it take two games to adjust to LMA?

- OUr entire offense is one on one. There is no movement.

Nothing has changed but the players. I will have lost all faith in our FO if they keep this coaching staff around.

7. Panda23

Panda23 Member

meh.

parsons shouldnt have been guarding Lillard.

Like he got so incredibly open it was rediculous.

Sighhhhhhh

8. Rockness

Rockness Member

Apparently Leslie Alexander is McHale's biggest fan and this was the 1st season of h2o so sorry guys, but he's staying..

9. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

What you guys think about making a petition to Fire Mchale and then send it to Rockets executives.....?

10. tkrieger

tkrieger Member

If an owner with no basketball background puts input into player and coaching moves, we're screwed until we get a new owner.

11. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

Chances are Lillard was gonna get that last shot. If I were the coach, I would've put in our fastest defenders. Parsons on Lillard was the dumbest defensive assignment. I'm not sure whose call that was, but I'm gonna assume it was Mchale?

12. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

It's time.

I'm not sure who would be a good replacement but it's time.

13. THE DR34M

THE DR34M Rookie

Love ya work. Gave me a good laugh.

14. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

These two does not necessarily contradict each other. But I have to agree it's not easy to find a real coach to accommodate Moreyball, because Moreyball is a new thing and many good coaches are old school and less prone to change.

In this sense, JVG could be one of the most likely one if he's OK to keep Chris Finch as offense assistant coach, because JVG knows Morey the most amongst the available coaches.

15. slothy420

slothy420 Paper Street Soap Co.

Woke up from a nightmare that we lost game 6 to a desperation 3 by Lilly with less than a second left in the game... then I realized it wasn't a nightmare :mad:

Losing the first games at home really killed us. While the refs played a huge role in those two losses, I just felt the team wasn't prepared and the adjustments came too slow. I'll have extremely tempered expectations next season if Milk Hair is still coach. That is to say, I'll be expecting a season of no defense to go along with a late season collapse as we back our way into the playoffs only to get out coached in the first round and lose.

Man, I'm still so pissed off and probably will be for quite some time.

16. kastuul

kastuul Member

Last time, when Parsons guarded PG, CP3 and D-Will, the team lost.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NwsGwH81ZyE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. slothy420

slothy420 Paper Street Soap Co.

I think JVG wants this job really bad. He's been saying all season that the rockets could win it all this year and I believe he is also down with the statistical approach that Morey uses.

18. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

I have been calling for this guy's head since LAST SEASON! I knew then that he was incompetent.

Hahaha, I have had 2 previous clutchfans account banned because of bashing McFAIL and the mods didn't like it. lmao

The only good thing that can come out of this is if he is fired within the next week.

I have watched damn near every Rocket's basketball game since 1986...season after season after season have I supported this team...win or lose.

But I swear, if they bring back McFAIL next season, I won't waste my time all season long, and just wait to watch them lose in the first round of the playoffs again next season.

He is as dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to coaching basketball! :mad:

19. THE DR34M

THE DR34M Rookie

Yeah, I get the sense that Clutch and the mods have an unhealthy attachment to MILK HAIR more than LOFs to LIN. Its very WEIRD as Haren would say.

20. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Is he gone? I went to bed hoping we would hear the good news this morning.

I saw his ineptness as a coach years back an that is why I started this thread. I wish the Rockets woul have fired him way back.

Another season gone to waste thanks to coaching or lack thereof

1 person likes this.