1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Colts @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Oct 6, 2014.

1. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Because you lost. Because you want to use his INT pace while discounting his TD pace to make an argument for him not being elite...while dismissing that the very pace has him breaking the record for TD's in a single season by any QB who has EVER played the game.

You lose, sir! Good day!

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, I seriously hope for your sake that this whole ordeal was just you messing with me and that you are really a more intelligent person than you have shown over the last few pages. I'm tired of having to re-post everything I say over and over again because either you aren't capable of following along or you aren't willing to follow along. If you were trolling me, good job, if not.....wow.

3. MadMax

You said Andrew Luck was not approaching elite because he's on pace to throw 20 INT's this season.

At the same time....

You ignored entirely that his pace this season has him breaking the record for most TD's ever thrown by a QB.

So at the end of the season if he throws 56 TD's and 20 INT's are you going to say he threw too many TD's to be called elite?

And are you going to say it with the same jackass condescenion you show in all your posts where you disagree with someone?

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Nope, you're done trolling me with your complete and total lack of reading comprehension. Have a good day.

5. MadMax

You're done playing "hide the ball?"

Oh, come on, Bobby..keep playing!! Keep making your argument! You're so good at it!!! Are we to the part where you pretend like you're above it all and so much smarter than everyone yet? I love that part!!!

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

7. MadMax

Worst. Poster. Ever.

At least Trader_Jorge was funny.

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Seriously, you're pretty bad. I gave you the benefit of the doubt because you've been around a long time, but you just keep trolling. Can you go away and bring back Remii? If we're going to have mindless trolls here I prefer it be someone who says funny things like Sammy Watkins should be the first pick in the draft.

9. MadMax

Maybe you should have taken a hint from the other website that kicked your ass to the curb. I'm fine with your opinions. Everyone has one, so it doesn't make you special.

It's your condescension to everyone else here that pisses me off.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Ah, it's adorable that you're bringing up things you know nothing about in an effort to keep trolling.

I ridicule ridiculous comments, it happens. Better posters have nothing to worry about but I understand your problem with it.

11. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Luck's 2.8 INT% is worrying but he already has 216 attempts this season. I think it is logical that the INT% will increase with increased attempts. All of his passing stats are incredible and he isn't taking many sacks at all. He is already elite, I don't care what Mr. Clutch says.

Ah OK I do care

12. MadMax

What a jackass. I've had disagreements with lots of people here about a lot of subjects a lot more important than the mother effing Houston Texans and football. But your constant derision of other people has me PRAYing you get your ass banned here too. Just keep going, bobby...won't be long

1 person likes this.
  13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Stop derailing the thread with your trolling.

[​IMG]

14. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

You do realize that the one good D he played he threw picks.

I reckon Fitzy will look good against Jacksonville and Tennessee as well.

15. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

That's what he does when someone makes a point that he can't address. He finds a reason why he can no longer respond. The dude will argue forever about anything until he finds himself in a corner. It wouldn't be that bad but he accounts for half the posts in this forum. A bunch of people people in the Clowney thread were suggesting just to put him on your ignore list. I honestly don't know if he is legit or just trolling the site.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I would suggest that for both of you, rarely do you follow along with what I'm saying, you'd be better off just not seeing it and the forum would be better off without you whining about everything I say. It would be best for everyone really.

17. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

I like disagreeing with bobby as much as the next guy but i wouldn't want him banned

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

A good disagreement can be fun so long as it doesn't get out of hand and devolve into ridiculousness.

19. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Well can we all agree or hope Luck give us at least 3 picks one being a pick6 helping the Texans come out victorious. LOL

Luck show some love for your home town. LOL

20. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Agreed

True. .... you do get ridiculous though. Often.:p