1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Colts @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Dubious

Dubious Member

The whole momentum of the game turned on the phantom pass interference call.

We had to decide to put my Mom's dog down today so, I'm in the mood to go ahead and replace Coach Kubiak. We've been just fingernails away from being a really good team and yet we aren't. What else can Bob do?

2. v3.0

v3.0 Member

Coaches lose their jobs when this happens too many times. It happens.

3. UTweezer

UTweezer Member

if you're a 5-5 team and a bonafide loser chasing respectability and the playoffs
    , YOU DON'T LET UP ON THE ACCELORATOR.

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

When I said . .. Schuab is not clutch .. . because Kubiak won't allow him to be
    I was SCREAMED out of that thread

Rocket River

5. Kate81

Kate81 Member

Good game.

I see everyone is asking for a change somewhere, either the coaches or the QB. But I don't see it happening, because they never do what the fans want.

6. sammy

sammy Member

Seriously GTFO troll

7. jtotheb

jtotheb Member

I'm all for trolling....because I've been doing it on this board for quite sometime now.

BUT

Are you EVER going to post anything that's even halfway intelligible? :rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  8. Summer Song Giver

Something happens, this team cannot put together 2 complete halves of football. It's either come out lethargic and have to mount a comeback to win, or come out gangbusters then go into a shell and watch the other team chip away at the lead. That is coaching no other way to look at it.

9. HillBoy

HillBoy Member

Seriously: Exactly what did Kubiak do to lose this game? What glaring mistake in coaching or game management did he commit? They just got beat by a better team. It happens. I have watched the Colts all year and no matter how shaky they look (and they have looked very shaky as the injuries have mounted), they still find a way to win. That's the mark of a good, experienced team. And Peyton Manning is an F'ing vampire - you have to not only drive the stake through his heart but also burn the coffin as well or else he will rise up and beat you. And the reason that no one takes the Texans seriously is that during their first years in the league they were run by incompetents and morons.

10. UTweezer

UTweezer Member

we have 3-4 solid choices at the coaching position. An opportunity like this won't come again....

do it bob

11. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

You have a team with a bad running game and half its team out, with 17 point lead and you still can't win?

12. HillBoy

HillBoy Member

Tenn is not as bad a team as their record would indicate. They are not AWFUL (please see the Raiders, Browns for AWFUL). Not sure why they started 0-6 but to their credit, they did not implode. That's the mark of a mentally tough team.

13. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Member

Kubiaks style of coaching is not fitting with this team. He doesn't take chances, he is too scared, gun shy, conservative, whatever you want to call it. We need a coach that will demand and have the respect of his players and motivate them to be the team that they can be. This is a 11-5 team playing like a .500 team. It is sick and unacceptable.

14. Kate81

Kate81 Member

Whats the problem here.

I can't say good game? Is this a Texans fan only thread?

15. sammy

sammy Member

Slaton did a great job today. He just didn't get enough touches.

16. HillBoy

HillBoy Member

Oh but I WAS which is exactly why I don't get emotional for the Texans. I grew up in Houston going to Oiler games at Jeppesen & Rice stadiums as well as the Dome. I just didn't drink the battle-red koolaid nor did I buy into all of the preseason playoff talk.

17. UTweezer

UTweezer Member

lol.....

18. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

They didn't run the ball enough. They were averaging 5 yards a run and they still threw the ball 42 times.

19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Did Vonta Leech play more today.
    I thought he was important in the 1st half
    Nice blocking

Rocket River
    Let's look for the positives

20. ApuN

ApuN Member

Kubiak picked these bunch of losers. This is his creation. He was basically given carte blanche and ALL of these guys are his.

The problems they have shown today is the same crap they have shown for the past three seasons. Its really all about having a certain mindset and Kubiak just cant create that mindset.

I'm sorry, in the NFL the only thing that matters is wins and losses and Kubes just cant coach a winning team.

Sometimes you have to change for the sake of changing.