1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Chargers @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Nov 2, 2010.

1. PointForward

PointForward Member

Dre with the choke job in the end. Never thought I would ever associate "dre" with "choke" but it happened. DAMN..

Oh well, at least we have the Rockets..

OH WAIT! :eek:

2. pge71188

pge71188 Member

Should the texans be who we want them to be?

3. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Looks like we need to pull for the Lions

Don't recall what the BRowns record is.

4. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

At least the Rockets have 77 games to right the ship.

Where does this Texan team go now? What's left? The AFC is stacked, need a lot of help, along with a lot of W's

5. rhino17

rhino17 Member

No, it is NOT IN THE RULES. When the ball clears the the goal line, it is a TOUCHDOWN, regardless

The PI was not a bad call. And he did not go for Rivers' knees, he simply ended up there

You're team got bailed out by the refs, congrats on your undeserved win and finishing in the bottom of the worst division in the NFL

6. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

The Chargers started selling out to stop it... and they did a pretty good job.

I think Kubiak realizes that our passing game doesn't work unless the guys are in a rhythm. They don't have the ability to flip a switch after running 30+ times.

7. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

sigh so many what ifs

well our backs are against the wall. let's see what we have.

8. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

I am on the Chargers board? Do you not have an argument? Because seriously all you're inputs have consisted of b****ing on how bad Dan Fout's commentating is.

9. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Hopefully Detroit gets this first down.

10. solid

solid Contributing Member

The only way to survive the pain of being a Houston "anything" sports fan is to temporarily disconnect. I am still a fan of Houston sports teams, but I am temporarily on vacation. What was the score? Oh, too bad, well let's not let that spoil our disconnection. :)

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

The only thing is the AFCS has been pretty close. I'm not expecting them to make the playoffs any ways at this point. Too average, too inconsistent.

12. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Kubiak panicked. We threw the ball too much in the 4th quarter. We had plenty of time.

13. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Because Dan Fouts is a Chargers homer.... and I'm not the only one who has noticed it.

Again, I would be too if they let me commentate for my favorite team.

Congratulations on being the best under .500 team in the NFL.

14. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

He doesn't deserve blame for that play...but there have been too many points left on the field, one too many questionable calls made. This is another game we should have won and could have won...and once again this team comes up short. And once again, through the middle part of the schedule, when the team is very much in the playoff hunt and contending for the division, they choke.

Tired of it.

2-4 after going 2-0.

15. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

The rule in question states, "If a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass (with or without contact by an opponent), he must maintain control of the ball after he touches the ground, whether in the field of play or the end zone. If he loses control of the ball, and the ball touches the ground before he regains control, the pass is incomplete. If he regains control prior to the ball touching the ground, the pass is complete."

We didn't have 5 of our top receivers, you guys have no excuses. Our defense wasn't getting destroyed by Arian, we adjusted. You're defense was getting destroyed by Rivers on some nobodies as receivers and you DIDN'T adjust. That's why you lost.

16. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

Dude the second half they were stuffing the run.

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

That might be a good Idea. However, it's hard for me to even enjoy Basketball and Football when my teams aren't doing very well. MY homerism constantly puts my fanhood in jeopardy.

18. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

I seriously cannot remember seeing a corner get burned as often as Kareem Jackson. What a bust he has been so far

19. Remix

Remix Member

except the rule does not include breaking the goal line which is why the rule is r****ded.

20. conquistador#11

Don't understand why the foster td was not called a TD? he caught the ball outside the endzone in stride and stumbled into the endzone running the ball. At that point he's no longer a receiver trying to make a catch. It's like a running back breaking the plane =/

They have those extra four points, they kick on 4th and one.

In all it's an odd way to lose the game. 4-4, feels like groundhog day.. I feel that I'm reaching my Breaking point with this team.

There is always baseball season!

=(