1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Chargers @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sunday Noon on CBS Announcers are Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts.

2. rhino17

rhino17 Member

This is the first game of the year I don't really care about, I have pretty much given up on this season. My basketball, football, and college team all suck, I am gonna have to start watching......hockey :eek:

3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

I have tickets to this game.

I may risk getting banned from Reliant for life by charging onto the field and hitting Gary Kubiak in the head with an anti-stupid stick.

2 people like this.
  4. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Question of the game:

Which team will screw up more?

5. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I'll post your bail if you are able to accomplish this

6. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

The chargers looked good last week, but they own the titans. I don't think we (titans) have beat them since 92? I am not sure the exact stats, but they were 11 out of 19 on 3rd downs at one point during the game, which is absurd to have that many 3rd downs in the NFL.

After watching the Texans game from start to finish last night, I do think the Texans CAN beat the chargers, if they stick to a smart offensive game plan and can stop the run.

Foster is a beast, and if kubiak learns anything from last week, it will be to stick with the running game. The chargers offense, are a bunch of nobody wr's...but the titans couldnt stop the run.

My gut tells me the Texans can't win this game, but I think they have to....so I predict Texans win by 3 on a last minute field goal.

7. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Can't wait, have always cheered for the Texans on this board but not this Sunday.

8. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

Need Help? I'll be here.

I think we play better on CBS anyway (offensive wise).

We need to win this game this is a big game for us we have to win. Let's hope they don't get Randy Moss off the waiver wire.

9. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Funny, I told me g/f the same thing this morning. I am such a sports fanatic and the Rox are off to an 0-3 start, Stros aren't going to make a mind blowing acquisition and the Texans are being lead nowhere....DEPRESSING.

10. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Should be a good game, SD bounced back last week... I think it'll be a pretty even game... Gates is probably the best TE in the NFL... hope AJ80 is good for the whole game. Defense will prob suck on both sides... one thing the Texans got going for them is that it's at Reliant though idk how much good that does since we have 2/3 losses at home.

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Who cares? I've lost a lot of faith in this coaching staff last night. I honestly wouldn't be angry if this team just lost out and started over. Better now than later.

I have no faith that Kubiak is the man that can WIN A SUPERBOWL. F just making it into the playoffs, yet he hasn't even done that yet. While many other first year coaches come and do that their first year.

12. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Antonio Gates is about the have the best day ever in the NFL by a TE.

13. conquistador#11

The chargers have a nice pass rushing defense going. I know(lightbulb goes off)
    Let's do five step drop passes and only run the ball 10 times this game gosh golly!! :rolleyes:

I have no confidence that Kubiak can study game film or create a good game plan.

14. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Lately, I've been thinking about Mike Singletary. Looks like he could be fired by the 49ers at the end of the year. The guy has the attitude I want in the locker room. He seems like he doesn't know how to coach an offense, so maybe just a D Coordinator. But maybe head coach if they can find a high quality offense coordinator on the market. It would be amazing if they could bring in Jon Gruden as the head coach and Mike Singletary as the D Coordinator, I think a combo of those two could be pretty amazing. I would invest money there in the off season.

15. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Can't wait to discover what boneheaded decisions Kubiak gets called out on by fans everywhere on Sunday.

16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

This is the worry.

How covers him? Pollard? Cushing? Diles?

Rocket River

17. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Rivers may break the passing record this Sunday.

18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You know I guess the good news is it's on CBS.

19. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

If you were a betting man, this is the game you wouldn't bet on. Too unpredictable. San Diego is an early 3 point favorite.

20. ThaShark316_28

Texans 34
    Chargers 14

Think i'm bull****tin? ok...we'll see.