1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Browns @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Nov 29, 2022.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

In your own mind you do. I stand by my statement regardless of your opinion.

2. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Yep. Chubb and Hunt might set records. I hope not, but our run defense isn't going to miraculously change with the same players and coaches.

3. Ancient Moabite

I only called you Hefner because you threw out the Kanye remark at me earlier, a joke for a joke right?

Good for you, reading is fundamental, articles are perperual content which is all they got to survive on besides trade / commerce

4. Ancient Moabite

Feelings mutual, we are talking about the same thing, I just expanded on it which you ignorantly took as me taking up for the certain club member which was never the case

5. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Certain club member? LOL

6. Ancient Moabite

Well yeah Watson is a celebrity / entertainment club member along with the other ones I mentioned, that I guess you glossed over because of your bias position as president of the anti Watson predator club, now go laugh until you cry a blue Nile river(Pacific ocean)

7. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

LOL. We are playing the Browns Sunday dude. This thread isn't about predators around the world. F*ck Watson and his team.

8. Ancient Moabite

I don't need a reminder who the Texans are playing since it was my prediction before the schedule was even released since its all a stage show game

Never said this thread was about so called predators but you mentioned it so I gave my two cents about Watson and his other club members

You super fanatics are pure comedy

How about F Watson's teams from NCAA to his pro tenure, sounds good to keep it even keel all the way around right?

Get it?

9. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Whatever floats your boat. Say what you want dude. I'll do the same. Just get off your high horse telling people what to say, or what you suggest they should say when it comes to the opponents we are playing in game threads.

10. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

This is actually the perfect game for Watson to return. Only pass about 20x just to get his feet wet. Rely heavily on the run game since it’s your opponent’s weakness and your strength.

@deb4rockets i thought you were better. Going back and forth with a newbie about nothing smh

11. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Yeah, I finally got off that merry-go-round. Some people are too nasty in their responses, and resort to name calling to make themselves feel good. Ignore button works for me.

#71 deb4rockets, Dec 3, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2022
  12. Ancient Moabite

You are the pot calling the kettle........

Of course we can say what we want, I never once told you what to say/feel like those replying to me saying I should post what I feel in other threads regarding these predator affairs, which go hand in hand with the said players of their sport, can't separate them, you should know that quite well based on your bias troglodyte replies

So maybe you should practice what you preach and get off your lower self inferior ego complex trip trying to deflect it on others

And whatever floats your boat, paddle away amongst the great lakes, its good exercise

13. Ancient Moabite

Maybe a so called newbie to this forum, but a seasoned vet when it comes down to talking about something so basic as sports and all the other schism that comes with it

But I guess since you are an oldie on here I guess that gives you some special high CF rank, kudos to you, sincerely

14. Buck Turgidson

15. a time to chill

16. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Wrong thread.

17. a time to chill

18. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Hope the rapist has a career ending injury

19. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

This is going to be a tremendous football game. Really looking forward to seeing the incredibly unique defensive looks that Lovie will throw at Deshaun. Maybe even a zone blitz or 2 high deep safeties if he's feeling really frisky. Offensively, Kyle Allen is such an intriguing young prospect. I could see us even trying a bubble screen if Pep is feeling particularly daring.

I fully expect a dominant Texans win. 41-6 good guys. Laissez le bon temps rouler!

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  20. rockets94-95

rockets94-95 Member

Once upon a time, when we had a team named the Oilers and an unlikable owner who knew how to run an organization and gave a ****.