1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Browns @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Ancient Moabite

So are you hip to what goes on in that club or not?

Is it what the hell as you are surprised or confused, or are you saying it as I don't know what I Am talking about, clarify it a little more next time around

And do the knowledge on it and find out how they get down

2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is a thread about the Texans vs Browns. This is why I was talking about creep boy Watson. I'm talking about the QB the Browns and their fans now adore and cheer for, that gets to come back and play against us this week. That creep. Get it? The one who lured all the masseuses to this city while playing for our team, and during a pandemic no less. That creep. The one who brought his own personal towels to the table to take his nasty evidence back home with him. That freak. Save your "but others do it too" garbage for a different thread.

#42 deb4rockets, Dec 2, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
  3. Ancient Moabite

I get it, but you can't separate the creep from the other creeps, get it?

Save your singling out predators for your new tv series, and make sure you star Watson and the Pope to drive your ratings

And call it the ''Tales from the Creeps''

Get it.......done

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

When i have an opportunity I'll create a thread in the D&D forum and tag you in it as this isn't the proper forum to discuss this.

javal_lon, red5rocket and deb4rockets like this.
  5. Ancient Moabite

Of course its a proper forum when mentioning his off field fiasco that is tied to his on field action, they go hand in hand to who I was initially replying to before you decided to chime in with your reply to me

No need to create nothing new or to tag me because it won't change the facts I spoke about on Watson and the rest of those stage club characters

6. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

You sure get bent out of shape in defense of Watson dude. Spare me your pity party for that disgusting predator.

7. Ancient Moabite

Not at all, I combine them all, you single out Watson, which is the distraction method they use to trigger you sleepy headed fanatics

Watson has you bent out of shape, spare me your righteous troglodyte party

You can't show me one reply where I took Watson side, so cut the BS and stick to the facts I post

Now go create your reality tv show and make sure you get a personal interview with Epstein / R Kelly inclusive with Watson and the Popes of Rome

Plus its many other said sexual predators and skanless females to add to your list

Now go play, we busy

8. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Dude, you have a problem. Save your drama. Watson is the guy we are playing in this game. I can say what I want about that slime bag. You act like you are his Mommy or something. Oh, don't say anything about my precious boy.

IBTL likes this.
  9. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Haha you should post in the d&d

10. Ancient Moabite

Post anywhere i see fit, same as you should do since it's your free will choice

11. Ancient Moabite

Dude or Dudette, save your drama

Watson is the guy you are harping about and i replied harping back against him (and others) and you seem to take it out of context or can't comprehend that predator club that Watson operates in

of course you can say what you want, just as i replied saying what i wanted but added more layers to it

you act like you are the president of the anti-Watson/sexual predator club which means you have to single out your non-precious boy while excluding the others like the Browns owner/gm who gave him that massive deal, so that would make them the ultimate predators

or the Texans who gave him that extension as well, all links in the same chain

Watson = Cosby / Hefner / Epstein (and his female assistant) / Popes of Rome and all the rest of those so called organizations (ie. gangs / child trafficker enablers)

now watch you reply back with more schism because you can't comprehend worth 2 cents, you communicate quite well, but it's a difference between the two

12. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Screw the Browns team for hiring a predator, the Watson fans, and Watson. This is about the game, not the thousands of other sexual predators around this country. I can call out that lying renigging on his contract predator creep we are playing against Sunday all I want. Put me on ignore if you don't like it.

13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Haha ok kanye.. I will thanks!
    but you *should*

14. Ancient Moabite

Okay hefner

But you should not

15. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

but what about free will and this little towel covering it

16. Ancient Moabite

Screw the browns n Texans n NFL org (gang) for hiring predators(plural)

The game is played on the field plus off with the scandals

The Texans also renigged on their deal by trading him before it expired one year into the extension, they peddled him of to their predator partner, woopty doo

I don't need to put you or anyone on ignore, I just put you in your proper place when discussing these predators or whatever the topic may be that I choose to speak about on this platform, get over it or don't

Its your troglodyte free will

17. Ancient Moabite

What about it Hefner? You tell me Hugh

Were you there Hefner? Did it happen at your playboy mansion (honey pot)

IBTL likes this.
  18. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Hefner? Lol what
    I only read the articles!

I knew engaging you would be weird but I'm here for it..free will and all

19. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

This is like a Thanksgiving argument between aunts and nephews. Gonna hit the old dusty trail until Sunday.

20. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Game will be close for a half but Chubb and Hunt gonna feast... I can see Watson throwing for a pedestrian 225 in a win.. He doesn't need to show out against this sorry ass defense..

red5rocket likes this.