1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Brewers @ Astros

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Castor27, Jun 18, 2013.

1. cardpire

cardpire Member

i wouldn't know anything about watching...they are moderately fun to follow on gametracker and such though. :(

2. boozle222

boozle222 Contributing Member

Do you have the MLB At Bat app with radio? Strongly recommend since you can stream it through the computer for much better clarity.

3. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

yep...that...Comcast at my office for day games..and going to more games is how i've been following.

4. boozle222

Comcast at the office?? Do you have any job openings?? :cool:

And going to more games has been huge. I have been to way more games this year than in the past (mostly because I moved back to Houston after college), but this team can be fun to watch.

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I think they said the other night that in the last month or so, we've lost .5 games on first place. That's some pretty OK baseball.

6. MadMax

The joys of being self-employed include a flat screen mounted to the wall across from my desk. It does serve a business purpose, as I use it to over electronic documents with clients in my office. :) Comcast handles all our phone and internet crap. I have Uverse at home. My older son and I grabbed Whataburger one night and took it back up to my office to watch an evening game. Good times.

7. MadMax

pretty ok baseball is such a huge step-up for this franchise after the last couple of seasons!!! :grin:

8. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I love it! I wanted to play hookie yesterday...let me know when you can do that. :)

9. boozle222

Is three weeks into a job too early to play hookie for some good ol' day game baseball?

Nice. I am slowly realizing that self employment may be the way to a dream job.

10. cardpire

cardpire Member

i don't...i don't listen to us on the radio unless i'm in my car anyway. thanks for the suggestion though.

if i can't watch the rockets by the start of next season, i'll be biting the bullet and getting comcast. they win. honestly can't believe i'm about to go a full season without the rockets and astros.

11. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

agreed. But for a month I kept assuming the other shoe was going to drop and it would all fall apart. Now, even if it does, I feel like there will still be enjoyable moments