1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Astros @ Yankees

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Castor27, May 7, 2024.

1. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Easily my most unlikeable player in the league. We get it bro you’re a star, enough with all this other bullsh*t

Someone needs to knock him the f*** out

PlatoJoe, HatsForBats, ROCKSS and 3 others like this.
  2. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was kinda hoping Peña gave him a 2-piece when they were talking during the review on that play at first.

htownrox1 likes this.
  3. utgrad97

utgrad97 Member

You could easily go somewhere else since your mental makeup is that of a 18 year old snow flake.

Stephen66 likes this.
  4. SuraGotMadHops

I'm not going to celebrate avoiding a sweep, it'll take us winning the next two series for me to perk back up.

ryan_98, jim1961, IBTL and 1 other person like this.
  5. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

It's definitely difficult to celebrate or be happy about 1 win here and there after losing 5-6 in a row.

SuraGotMadHops likes this.
  6. IdStrosfan

IdStrosfan Member

Understood but it IS a win and CAN BE a start.

If the Astros can just manage 3-3 vs Det and Mil, they can go 10-6 or even 11-5 over their next 16 because 10 of them are vs A's and Angels.

They CAN and now they need to step up and make it happen if the season has any chance.

Stephen66 likes this.
  7. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I think is where I'm at. I've barely watched the past month and that's typically not like me at all. Just not worth watching these days until something starts to change.

everyday eddie likes this.