1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Astros @ Tigers

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Castor27, Jul 29, 2016.

1. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

Sorry, boss

2. Buck Turgidson

I love Love LOVE random bandwagoners hopping on the Cub train.

85% of the world is working, the other 15% come here, it's a playground for those ********ers....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uv23pqH9iG0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

Glad to know that 10 games negates all the progress the Astros have made since May.

4. Buck Turgidson

You know him?

He's a great guy, and he'll burn the leather off your glove if you're not careful.

Hell, I top out at 75 these days, but I'd love to play catch with you.

5. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Good, perhaps you should be. Apology accepted i guess.

6. Major

Major Member

Then every team in baseball plays crap ball for periods. So why are the Astros held to an impossible standard that no other team is?

Doesn't really matter how the Cubs started the season - they still had losing streaks and periods where they look terrible. EVERY TEAM DOES IT. It should be neither surprising, nor concerning. It's not a justification for blowing up the team or deciding they just suck or demanding a trade to fix it or whatever else. It's just part of a regular season.

You watching baseball for 35 years is not a plus here. It just tells me that you are an extremely slow learner if you haven't figured this stuff out after this long. If you still freak out over 5 or 6 games, then apparently you have been and you're going to continue to be miserable a whole lot, because the Astros aren't immune to what every team in baseball does.

7. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

They are playing poorly and ruining their chances by doing so. Fairly obvious observation.

8. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Maybe you should calm down. They are playing poorly. They are shooting themselves in the foot. We cant afford to play badly like we did the first 6 weeks. It's winning time and we are regressing. Your personal insults are stupid and show your maturity level.

9. conquistador#11

In baseball there are ups and downs to a season. It could be that we lose 58 games in a row or we can keep around .500 and in september take advantage and see what happens. Because Boston, Detroit and every other wild card will go through a similar scenario.

10. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

In baseball there are ups and downs in a season?? Being an Astro fan for 36 seasons has never taught me that.

11. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

So how badly do we gotta tank before someone can address it on this website? I see, just ignore the idiot jerk offs and eventually the real fans will converse with me.

12. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

I love these people who try to project their misery over a sports team onto others.

Don't know exactly when it happened, but this place became infinitely less fun for some reason.

13. Remix

Remix Member

You know you were banned for a reason right? Your post already take up half of this page. How dense can you be

14. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

When was i banned?

15. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

"You watching baseball for 35 years is not a plus here. It just tells me that you are an extremely slow learner if you haven't figured this stuff out after this long."

:eek:

16. The Beard

The Beard Contributing Member

You have some serious issues

17. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Really? What about the people who think Im a banned poster. One that actually typed with an accent! I post that the astros are regressing at the wrong time and it seems the fashionable thing for idiots is to jump all over my post and insist that I am someone else. One guy even thinking he needed to tell me that baseball season has ups and downs.

I will keep talking baseball and the haters can hate all they want. Astros must play better.

18. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Not really worth quoting. Not really funny or witty. Just an empty personal insult and nothing more.

19. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Well it wasnt you but thanks. You feel the need to pile on with the other dorks?

20. YaosDirtyStache

Tomstro has some problems, one of them being an irrational hate for facts