1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Astros @ Angels

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Castor27, Jun 27, 2016.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Not to nit pick, but the Royals were 41-36 (.53246) coming into today and the Astros were 42-37 (.53164), thus the Royals were percentage points ahead, so the Astros never had the number 2 spot today. With their win tonight, the Royals are 1/2 game ahead at 42-36.

2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

When I posted, they had not 'already won', yet they were still ahead of the Astros by percentage points. With their subsequent win (15 minutes or so after my post), they moved one half game ahead of the Astros. See my post right above this one for more details.

3. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

With all the money flying the around the NBA, I still cannot believe that Stros once recently fielded a team with a payroll of $25 million.

4. cangrejero51

cangrejero51 Member

And When I did they lost. Please be faster with updates, ok? Oh wait, you can't as you are doing exercises lol

Now, what is interesting for me was the usage of Kendry Morales at right field, why? Because after his injury he became a DH and part time 1b

5. The Beard

The Beard Contributing Member

Both are excellent. We come here anout 5 times a year. Breakfast this morning is at Marjoiries Commerce Restaurant, a better breakfast can not be found on this planet