1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OFFICIAL AND UPDATED] James Harden tweets and memes thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Os Trigonum, Dec 8, 2020.

1. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

The 'incident' that triggered me was his public request for a trade - and his subsequent behavior to diminish his value...

I've always felt Harden was an aloof narcissistic ass... but hey, he was a Rocket and our best chance to win a chip - so I supported him along with the team and hoped for the best... but Khloe, 'cornerstones/roleplayers' 'those that mind dont matter...' and various other instances were always indicators of the diva that dwelled beneath the talent..

Whether or not James was the cause of this incident is irrelevant - he's already burned his bridges with me... Theoretically, if he were to pull his trade demand, commit to the team and lose the the diva behavior - then I'm elated to have him... heck, even just pull the trade demand and I'd shut up and hope for the best... but that aint how Harden is rollin - so fk him... He doesnt want to be a Rocket - good riddance...

cause this whole current deal... just more of Blames disregarding safety protocols for his own selfish desires... just more narcissistic behavior on his part... and I'm over it and ready to move on into the post-Harden era!

2. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

My aunt died of it a couple of months ago. I’d introduce you, but.... you know...

3. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

why use a photo of Lebron for an Eric Gordon meme? maybe this is too deep for me

durvasa likes this.
  4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

RIP empirical evidence, long live anecdotal evidence.

If you haven't flown high enough to see that earth is round, it must be flat. amirite?

sirbaihu likes this.
  5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

#125 Os Trigonum, Dec 23, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  6. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

my daughter got it and gave it to us. She got it from her job along with all 50 of their employees. Glad you know no one that has it. Congratulations.

B-Bob likes this.
  7. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

I believe James is the former MVP, the 1 making 40+ million a year, the 1 that should be the leader setting the example.

8. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Ah yes he should have told dem to not get a haircut. Were u also up in arms to get rid of House when he fked us over during the playoffs? Stop moving the goal post.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

10. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

Hmm wonder why he was the only one that got fined....what a c
    I believe Harden doesn’t want to be in Houston anymore. I’m not just some casual fan. I haven’t missed a game since 94’ I bleed red. Harden will go but the rockets will last. My loyalty is with H-town. Not some childish clown.

kjayp likes this.
  11. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Based on the information shared thus far and also based on the known NBA COVID Protocols (I only was able to find the outline, don't have the handbook, so only speaking from the outline), it seems that James was the only one that actually violated the requirements.

Although Boogie, Wall, and KJ went to get a haircut together in some apartment, my guess is they did not exceed the "social gathering requirement" of 15 people or less.

https://www.nba.com/news/nba-establishes-health-and-safety-protocol-for-2020-21-season

I'm not sure how "live event" is interpreted, but James admitted on instagram to going to a party and IMO, that's a live event or it can also be classified as social gathering of 15 people. So it is clear why James was fined.

seeingredtx likes this.
  12. J.R.

J.R. Member

13. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Apparently this is James Harden’s mom-agent’s burner account

BamBam likes this.
  14. J.R.

J.R. Member

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

How many shooting shirts does Harden have on?

16. ClearLakeTX

ClearLakeTX Member

Wth

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You know what? These jokes are kinda funny now. Funny how that works.