1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OFFICIAL AND UPDATED] James Harden tweets and memes thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Os Trigonum, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

2. HardenVolumeOne

even with all of this hate, the media knows they will not be able to get in hardens head to where it affects him on the court, harden moves to beat of his own drum and has his mom as his agent( that makes a lot of nba execs uncomfortable). TNT crew has been trying to for years, harden also doesnt go on many players podcasts lol, the nba is just business for him, he isnt their to make friends

3. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Was everybody in violation of protocols?
    Sh*t is gonna happen... no getting around it... but if 3 guys are in contact bc they were getting haircuts (but following protocols) - and if another guy was blowing off protocols and hanging at a strip club... seems a bit different to me...

4. HardenVolumeOne

doesnt matter

5. kjayp

how very fortunate for you - certainly something to be thankful for...

6. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I'm not making any judgement b4 the whole story gets out. Restrain your hatred for Harden and wait. All I know is harden like clutch said is probably not the cause of this situation, so idk.

Rocket River likes this.
  7. treyk3

treyk3 Member

what an awful selfish way to live.

it doesn't affect you so who gives a ****?

you are an awful poster and you should leave. You are probably just another burner from you know who but man you suck.

yixiixiy and kjayp like this.
  8. HardenVolumeOne

dont get it twisted, im not saying i believe its a hoax. all im saying is I just dont know anyone personally who has contracted that virus

9. HardenVolumeOne

you putting words in my mouth, all i did was make a statement.. you are jumping to irrational conclusions for no reason

10. treyk3

treyk3 Member

you are an irrational person who is sharing harmful conspiracy theories in a basketball forum. Just yesterday you had a bizarre paragraph about your political views.

@Clutch get this dude out of here.

B-Bob, Joe Rocket and Amel like this.
  11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Ya Harden is known for handling adversity well and not sulking with his head down lollygagging up and down the court with a slow walk and look of disinterest when things to don't go his way especially in the playoffs.

12. kjayp

this latest instance doesnt even really matter to me... Blames is already dead to me... dead man walking...

The man is under contract and says he wants out... after we've already mortgaged our future trying to placate him... He then proceeds to aggressively negatively impact his value as an asset of the Houston Rockets and act a fool...

nope... screw him... I'm a Houston Rockets fan - and right now Blames is actively seeking to hurt the franchise I have supported since before he was born - so screw him...

13. HardenVolumeOne

all i do is defend james harden, ive never cursed or slandered another poster here. So why are you upset. I dont get it

14. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Sure sure. But facts aren't completely out on who fked up our opening. Harden is logically the first suspect, but as more informatoon comes out, it looks it was a team effort.

Nook and Rocket River like this.
  15. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Lol. True.

Rocket River

16. HardenVolumeOne

harden handles adversity pretty well, i know a lot of nba players who would break and show weakness under the immense hate storm harden has been under his entire rockets career. The other night in a preseason game againist the spurs harden got his first or second basket cutting off ball and swishes a corner three. People for years said he couldnt play off-ball and did it with ease on the first or second possesion of the game. Harden doesnt give the media the soundbites they want, and that ticks the media off. Kyrie and durant give them soundbites, harden just hoops

17. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

U keep bringing politics in your defense. Terms like leftist shouldn't b used. U r basically accusing a political party of slander. Thats not tru, no evidence and its political. So if u r gonna defend Harden do it some other way.

18. HardenVolumeOne

ok noted, wont do it again.

DatRocketFan likes this.
  19. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Idk it seem like any incident triggers u into hating James. Fact stand redemption could happen for anyone, idk y everyone is so quick to paint harden as a dude intentionally getting people sick to get traded. This story alone got posters on here thinking that bs. But hey what do u know Harden doesn't seem to b the main cause of this.

I just dont like it how posters like u would use any story to hate on the man, then pivot to other reasons when the story doesn't fit the narrative.

20. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member