1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official 2024 NBA draft board.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Castian Crew, Feb 26, 2024.

?

Who do we pick in the 5th pick and up range

1. Tidjane Salaun

2 vote(s)
    2.8%
  2. Matas Buzelis

13 vote(s)
    18.3%
  3. Ja'Kobe Walker

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  4. Yves Missi

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  5. Other

7 vote(s)
    9.9%
  6. Reed Shephard

47 vote(s)
    66.2%
  1. roslolian

roslolian Member

I don't think Reed's combine results look good at all.

2. roslolian

roslolian Member

Davidson not being loaded with talent is a big up to Curry, not Reed. Because as the 4rth option Reed had the luxury to pick his spots that's partly why his efficiency is so high. If everybody was keyed on him like they were to Curry then would Reed still score at 50%? I personally don't think so cuz when he got hyped and March Madness happened he couldn't buy a bucket when he got focused on. Now in the NBA he won't be required to break opponents down but IMO if we are just getting an open shooter let's get a tall dude who can also play defense on top of shooting open shots. Risacher just scored 28 pts in a playoff game in Euroleague, that's more impressive than Reed's combine performance imo.

3. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Thanks for the laugh.

4. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Did not realize Landry Fields and Kyle Korver hold the top positions in their front office, do not know a ton about them beyond their college and NBA careers, but this seems like they could be a bit inexperienced and make a move that we do not see coming. Landry is only 35 and relatively new to the role.

5. roslolian

roslolian Member

I'll be the one laughing a year from now.

Believe It! likes this.
  6. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I love coming to read Clutchfans and find the next and newest poster on a crusade regarding a specific player (can be positive or negative) I was just reading the Nba Draft section and all of your posts there about Reed. Come here and see more. Good stuff

daywalker02 likes this.
  7. roslolian

roslolian Member

It's the draft bro.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It would surprise me if they took Risacher over Sarr though not because of talent and position.....

Sarr is for now the much safer pick.......and they would do Washington a favor who are 2nd.

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I am sure you noticed that this Draft War is taking place every year.

It is so meh in a mediocre draft.....let those posters duel for it.

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

It’s all good. You’re not mean about it. I just find it amusing when someone gets it bad for a player. Like I said it could be positive or negative.