1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Officers recover 2 lb mar1juana SCUD

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by raj87, Apr 22, 2013.

1. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I just got jacked for a 2 lb. joint that itself is impossible to smoke. I'm such a dumbass for rolling that, and even more of a dumbass for getting caught with it in a public gathering where everyone else is being discrete. Now, I'm gonna be more of an ass and try to argue with the cop and threaten to take him to court because 'I have rights'.

I smoked weed when I was in high school and during my first two years of college and it's nothing special. I notice the majority of people who smoke don't smoke in moderation. Either they smoke once on 4/20 or they smoke every day. It's not addictive, but habits become addictions. Potheads like to get together and smoke then chill. That habit becomes an addiction.

2. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Yes, truly this scourge must be eliminated!

3. Victorious

Victorious Member

Do you drink? How is it any different from friends that meet up to drink and hang out? :confused:

Obviously, excessive mar1juana use can be harmful. Just like excessive alcohol use or eating too much unhealthy foods.

4. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

I hate when people get on their high horse and judge others as if they are perfect.

5. rhino17

rhino17 Member

This is def true. I am the first you described (honestly, it just doesn't do anything for me, no point in wasting money on it for me), but my 3 roommates are in the 2nd group you described. It literally consumes their life, their entire day revolves around when to smoke weed, how to smoke weed, and where to get weed. They wake and bake every day and continue from there until they smoke a bowl to pass out at night. Seems like a ****ty lifestyle to me, but not my problem.

6. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Actually, both sides seem to be doing that so far in this thread.

7. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

[gets off high horse]
    [sniffs you]
    [makes grimacing gesture]
    [gets back on high horse]

I don't smell bad. :eek:

[leaves]

8. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

“I had a great time doing drugs. Sorry. Never murdered anyone, never robbed anyone, never raped anyone, never beat anyone, never lost a job, a car, a house, a wife or kids, laughed my ass off, and went about my day.”

- Bill Hicks

9. nono

nono Member

Too bad they weren't recovered from Durant' car. :(

10. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

yeah right burrito breath.

11. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Damn you! :eek: At least it's not all over my clothes.

SRSLY, man... you can smell it all the way over there? :(

1 person likes this.
  12. Joshfast

Supporting Member

Come on now, no you didn't.

I bet they loved you though! Keep on judging though it's good for the christian soul.

13. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

14. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

15. Joshfast

Supporting Member

I think it's a sucky unhealthy lifestyle eating burritos everyday but not my problem.

I had a bunch of roomates in college, and ALL THEY DID was burritos everyday. Wake up - burrito, burrito all day then at night more burritos. It literally consumes their life. They were fat and lazy and I looked down upon them and talked **** behind my their backs and it made me feel better about myself. I for one, don't do burritos because it's a waste of money and doesn't do anything for me.

So grow up SwoLy :rolleyes:

16. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

[​IMG]

17. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

to each their own. drugs aren't for everyone. there's no reason to bash either side of the argument.

18. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Because I chose not to smoke with them I'm judging? Sounds more like you are judging me for not following the crowd, grow up kid

19. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I didn't know I chose a side by sharing my past experiences. I think alcohol is much more addictive than weed, and worse for your health. But for some reason people don't consume/abuse it as much. When I smoked, I had to get high every day or all Summer long. The most I've ever drank was once or twice a week for a few months (with some exclusions). At least with alcohol you have the hangover, beer belly, and other noticeable side effects to keep you from doing it.

20. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

no one is criticizing you for not smoking with them, but you're judging their lifestyle