1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Off Topics] What Rockets memorabilia do you own?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FLASH21, Jul 10, 2012.

1. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Just to get away from all these horrible offseason threads that have emerged lately.

I have my blue and red Yao jersey, haven't worn it very often though. A few bobbleheads, some Rockets cups from TC, and other player cards here and there from when I collected.

Post pics, if any!

2. RocketFan

RocketFan Contributing Member

[​IMG]

This is me and Clutch the Bear three seasons ago at Toyota Center. I had Rocketman snap our photo and submitted this photo for the Houston Rockets Ultimate Fan Contest... How I did NOT win or even get considered one of the top 3? I'll never know... Maybe it was TOO good? :confused:

2 people like this.
  3. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Wow that's a true fan right there! Not gonna lie though, thought it was Murray!

As for me, I own random things like bumper stickers, a few autographed hats, cups, foam fingers, etc.

Also have an autographed Ariza jersey :)o) the alternative mustard one.

Got a tmac jersey stuffed in there somewhere.. A few aaron brooks also.

Shame I never took the time to buy an Olajuwon jersey.. I will one of these days. Will look nice next to my Andre Johnson Texans jersey!

4. Jiramisu

Jiramisu Member

Let's see...I have a red and white Rockets cap, a throwback red and yellow Drexler jersey, and a kids size large navy and silver Olajuwon jersey from when I was a little kid!

5. HollaIFyaHEMI

HollaIFyaHEMI Contributing Member

A ton of Autographed sports cards. Several thousand Olajuwon cards. A whole bunch of Steve Francis stuff that gets sold for pennies on the dollar on Ebay.

6. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Oh man, where do I begin??

-I have my ticket stub from Game 7 of the 1994 NBA Finals that's been autographed by Rudy T and Robert Horry

- A basketball with autographs from every single member of the 1997 Houston Rockets

- I know this isn't just Rockets specific, but I have media guides for every single team from the 1996-97 season with autographs on the cover of each one from 2-3 members of that particular team. The Rockets one has autographs from every member.

- All kinds of nifty foam fingers and signs from both Championship runs.

- 1994 Sam Cassell road jersey with an autograph from the man himself

- 1995 Clyde Drexler road jersey

- A pretty neat pennant from the 1994 NBA Finals that says "Centers of Attention" and has both Hakeem and Ewing on it

- A Rockets t-shirt with autographs from the entire 1996-97 Rockets team

That's all I can think of for now, but I know I have much more random basketball cards and things of that nature.

7. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I only have a few but they're pretty good. I have an Olajuwon rookie card and a piece of the Summit floor from the championship. I also have my ticket stub from game 4 of the 96 Finals against the Magic.

8. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

It's too much to list, so I'll just link my Facebook album.

I haven't updated it in a while, so I have more stuff not pictured.

1 person likes this.
  9. izeroi

izeroi Member

Still have my Champion size 44 Drexler jersey (ketchup and mustard) from when he first joined the Rockets.

Also have the following year's design (dildorocket).

10. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Signed Jerseys:

Hakeem
    Clyde
    Mobley
    Francis
    Yao

Signed Balls:

Yao
    Francis

Signed Shoes:

Tmac

11. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I am reading this correctly, right? :eek:

That's pretty sweet if so.

12. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Yao and Ariza jerseys, i thought it would be safe to buy the ariza jersey since we signed him long turn and was pissed when we traded him lol.

13. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

[​IMG]

14. jboger

jboger Member

I got an autograph Kevin martin photo laying it up on Dwight it's pretty sick, also a lot of posters, flags, blankets, cups, old jerseys of steve, tmac, yao, sam cassel, the dream, floor mats for my truck, towels, and a Yao photo with a piece of the court!

15. KDJ3

KDJ3 Contributing Member

I used to be a sales associate at Toyota Center and the only thing I got was this lousy shirt. [​IMG]

But I also got the ketchup and mustard socks and a couple wristbands! They don't give you a big enough discount for working for them :p

16. ejarts

ejarts Member

I have nothing but disappointments and bitter memories of "what could've beens". I gave away my blue Yao Jersey to my ex. Just like Yao's career, we didn't last long. :D

17. cardpire

cardpire Member

are you being sarcastic or am i missing something? all i see is 3 jerseys, a basketball, a foam finger, and some red paint?

18. solid

solid Contributing Member

Right now I only have a T-Mac Number One Rockets cap and a cup that Rhester gave me.

19. Red.Glare

Red.Glare Member

Have quite a few things, but my favorites are a pair of Hakeem's playoff Spalding "The Dream" shoes, signed. And a Dream Team basketball signed by Hakeem, Clyde, Barkley, MJ, Shaq and don't hate...Malone and Stockton. Was dating the granddaughter of someone at the top at the time. Really just got lucky, even have pics of everyone signing.

Wish I knew how to transfer my own pics into the http thing here.

20. BIGHchamp

BIGHchamp Member

I got the last headband Brad Miller wore as a Rocket and a Chase "Air Bud" Budinger autograph picture of us. :eek:

Those are my prized pieces, but I also have another autograph picture with some guy named Clyde Drexler.