1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

[Occupy Clutchfans] Tilman Boycott

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigggReddd, Nov 17, 2020.

1. D-rock

D-rock Member

Why am I not surprised you were the last person on the Tilman train?

Ubiquitin likes this.
  2. D-rock

D-rock Member

Asking for a friend - LOL

don grahamleone likes this.
  3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

the population of fat people outnumber the population of fat rockets fans who eat at his restaurants

useless boycott

4. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I won't even need to boycott because I'm just not going to care about the Rockets or the NBA this year with the way things are going.

KePoW, J Sizzle, tinman and 2 others like this.
  5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

if we ignore the rockets situation, the nba's trend of buddy super teams is not something that fans like.
    i doubt KD cares about Brooklyn.

the days of Dream, Jordan, Bird, even Kobe are gone. There's a disconnect between the fans.
    When LeBron came to LA, the Lakers fans still love Kobe more because Kobe stayed for the city and fans not for ring chasing or tv career.

J Sizzle likes this.