1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama tries to explain his failure in achieving more bipartisanship

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Sep 2, 2012.

1. babyicedog

babyicedog Member

I will definitely take on this challenge. I call on YOU, TraderJorge, to a challenge. I challenge BigTexx, as well. If Romney wins, I will leave this board for 4 years. If Obama wins, you both quit posting on this board for 4 years. That only means the D&D, not other areas.

What say you, gentlemen? The gauntlet has been thrown down. Time to man up and put your proverbial money where your mouth is. The Conquistador should never, ever turn down a challenge like this!! And Texxans stand up for what they believe in! So, what's say you, gentlemen?

2. mc mark

mc mark Member

Expect to see a lot more of it from his kind in the next two months

3. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Then expect a calm peaceful silence with intermittent yet muted douchebaggery for the next 3 1/2 years.

4. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

This reminds me of a GARM thread where PPat is traded for Lebron James. Sorry rookie, but I don't even know who you are.

5. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

They won't go for it. They're "too important" to the right wing cause of clutchfans, so much so that if they decided not to post anymore the liberal
    makeup of the board will increase from 80% (which is what I think they believe the percentage is) to 90%.

You have to be a poster, who in there eyes, would be worthy of never posting again. I'm going to take a stab and say that they "might" consider such a challenge from mcmark.

But believe me, big tess and w**** hey guys are not worth it. Take them only as court jesters of right wing, money elitists ala rush limbaugh.

Take them seriously at your own risk. Do your job and make sure you get people to vote for the candidates you like and it will make the likes of tess's bitter ramblings that much more enjoyable.

6. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Pftt. Not a chance -- that guy is as weak as they come.

7. mc mark

mc mark Member

I drink your milkshake, Drink it!

8. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Wait, you didn't accept the other guys challenge because he's not as well known as you on clutchfans (which is sad that you take pride in your perceived e-fame), then you say MC is "weak". Sounds like you have an excuse for everyone amigo.

9. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Member

the conquistador chickening out?

[​IMG]

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

okay, that was funny

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

You must realize what you are dealing with:

El Conquistador is:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. white lightning

Then choose your own opponent. Are you confident enough in your guy's victory to challenge a specific poster to stay out of the D&D for 4 years? Go ahead, pick anyone and we'll see if they will accept.

Well?

13. MrRoboto

MrRoboto Member

And the gauntlet has been cast. Which on the right will put their money where their fingers are?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BZwuTo7zKM8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

Both parties failed miserably at being bipartisan. You can't entirely blame Obama for that. The Republicans in Congress were hell bent on not budging on the President's agenda. While it isn't the only reason Obama didn't not succeed as hoped, it certainly was responsible for some of the shortfalls.

Responsibility. We knock on Obama for not taking responsibility and accountibility, but we need to look ourselves in the mirror and do the same thing. Regardless of who is elected in November, if we don't have some more across the aisle help in Washington, we're screwed.

15. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Member

My money is on t_j running away like the coward I know him to be, all the while protesting "I didn't," just like Sir Robin.

16. mc mark

mc mark Member

When we start to hear the vomit being spewed from texxx, TJ and the like about how Obama won't work with republicans or that he hasn’t done enough, his policies have failed, blah, blah, blah, I want you all to remember one salient quote from Senate Minority leader Mitch McConnell from 2009.

"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."

Not healthcare reform
    Not jobs
    Not the economy

For three and a half years republicans have done everything within their power to assure Obama fails. Hell even the defacto spokesman for the republican party, Rush Limpdick was practically screaming it from the rooftops how he wanted Obama to fail.

Just remember that when you hear the outrage from the right

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

mcmark - this is a great reminder.

And that is what is the most disgusting about TJ and BigTexx. They support the people who threw millions of Americans under the bus just to make Obama look bad. It's so sad.

Those two need to find a soul quick.

18. okierock

okierock Member

Don't forget boys and girls, if you don't support Obama you don't have a soul.

19. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Member

No, if you lie about your opponent for political advantage, you don't have a soul, I'm pretty sure that was the point.

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

that was exactly the point. Notice how he twists it around by lying? The irony is jaw-dropping.