1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama doesn't command respect in Asia. Getting clowned by the Philippines and China.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Sep 6, 2016.

1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Like President Bush having a shoe thrown at him? Is there anything more disrespectful than a President having a ****ing object thrown at him? No.

But you're such a foolhardy carnival barker for the 2016 Republican Craptastic Clown Show that you've lost all perspective.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

#22 fchowd0311, Sep 6, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

bigotexx's obsession is cringe worthy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-yZHveWFvqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. dandorotik

Don't expect anything from MyopicTopic- he cares not a whit about facts unless they suit his warped narrative.

5. Outlier

Outlier Member

This is why you cant trust the media. His words have been taken completely out of context (i can read tagalog). And yet the liberals are eating it up like they eat anything the media puts up.

6. fchowd0311

I really don't know how this pertains to this thread? Who are you referring to exactly? Why aren't we trusting the media here?

Did you post in the wrong thread? It's a legitimate mistake. I've done it multiple times before.

7. Outlier

Outlier Member

I am speaking of the majority of reactions related to this news and how easily people (even in this thread) have hurled insults towards the Philippine president based on poor reporting. Poor reporting that happens to be so often in other parts of world and US news that people run away.

And please stop being so obnoxious. You happen to be notoriously known for that in these threads.

1 person likes this.
  8. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

My time in China was quite the opposite. They respect Obama and wonder how in the hell someone like Trump could make it so far.

9. dmoneybangbang

You mean BigTexx and the right wing media who hurled insults at our own president.

10. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Looks at the liberal morons dance and try to walk back the Filipino President's comments! If the comments weren't bad, then why did Obama cancel his trip??? Just LOL.

You liberals will defend anything that has to do with Obama or Hillary. Such weak thinkers.

11. fchowd0311

I still don't understand. Didn't a conservative poster post the article:confused:

Yes, rational thoughts and logic can be obnoxious to some.

12. dandorotik

And you conservatives will criticize ad naseum anything that has to do with Obama or Hillary, regardless of facts. Representing even weaker thinking.

Checkmate.

13. bigtexxx

Such a weak response. Bottom line is the Filipino President threw shade at Obama, so much that Obama canceled his visit. That's just straight disrespect of Obama to talk like that. The result of incredibly weak leadership from Obama.

14. dandorotik

Lord have frigging mercy.

1. The Filipino President threw shade at Obama. YEP.

2. Obama canceled his meeting (not visit- be correct). YEP.

3. That's just straight disrespect of Obama to talk like that. YEP.

4. The result of incredibly weak leadership from Obama. BULL****.

What you do if you are a mature leader, which is what Reagan, Bush, Clinton, et. al. would have done is the same thing: cancel the meeting. That shows you refuse to tolerate their disrespect. Why else do you think the PP is backtracking right now? What did you expect Obama to do- pull a Trump and say something, "Yeah, well, **** that mother****er!" No.

You are such a transparent bull**** artist that your stink is permeating this thread and the Board in general. Your conclusion is completely illogical- what a leader does in that situation is exactly what Obama would do. Leaders don't throw tantrums like Trump would and drop a bomb on the Philippines. Leaders don't engage in a fistfight with the President of the PP like someone such as Trump would do. Mature, steady leaders do exactly what Obama did- diss him right back.

But you're too much of a thickheaded numbskull to understand that. Trying to explain this to you is like trying to explain gravity to a chicken.

15. Dei

Dei Member

Take a chill pill.

I think he's saying that if only Obama were a strong president, this wouldn't have happened.

16. bigtexxx

whenever dandorotik starts a cussin', you know he's out of fact, logic and reason.

and dandorotik - you need to avoid political signatures. Keep the D&D in the D&D.

17. dmoneybangbang

I am surprised you've stuck around this long... Usually you are running away with your tail between your legs.

18. bigtexxx

Are you still following me around like a puppy dog? That indicates to me that you aren't yet over the pwn3ng I mercilessly delivered to you over the weekend.

Take a break and gather yourself, kid.

19. dmoneybangbang

You mean those OU-UH predictions!?!?!?

Still nursing that rear end of yours huh? Man.... quite an embarrassment you made of yourself....

20. dmoneybangbang

....funny how you never went back to that thread. Typical BigTexxxxxx..... all hat and no cattle.