1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama basketball fundraiser

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ferrari77, Aug 7, 2012.

1. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Some big names playing in it-
    MJ, Melo, our Sheryl Swoopes, Zo, and Patrick Ewing

http://www.wwaytv3.com/2012/08/07/o...ichael-jordan-nba-greats#.UCF3k7GW2SM.twitter

(Please keep this about Basketball and if you wanna talk politics in reference to this then let's take it to D&D)

Now if only the POTUS had invited Hakeem to take part in it. Dream, Ewing, Zo, that would be a heckuva lineup of legendary centers on the court. Maybe add David Robinson so Dream can show him who still runs things in retirement. :grin:

2. tofu--

tofu-- Member

Too bad it sounds like MJ's not actually playing, would have been interesting.

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I'm sure he didn't invite Dream because he wanted at least one of his shots to touch the rim. I have to wonder about Obama's games with celebrity basketball players. They might be retired, but Obama is old too. How must it feel for Obama to always be the worst player on the court?

4. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Hopefully bigtexxx won't show up for the function. He'd be the guy dressed as Travis Bickle.

5. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Hmmm, if I had the juice to pull off something like this, I'm not sure I would care.