1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama 2 years ago: "I will not put American boots on the ground in Syria". He lied.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Nov 1, 2015.

1. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

Nowhere did I say one was better. I just said they were different. Obviously we needed both types of fear processing to reach this point. They both have their uses else you guys wouldn't exist in the first place.

It's OK man, don't be scared of me.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Don't worry kid, I'm not scared of you, I pity you. With hope, eventually you'll grow up and move beyond partisan nonsense....or you won't. Either way, I feel bad for you and everyone who has to be around you now.

3. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

I appreciate that you care so much about me. See science isn't always right, right?

4. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

Last thing, I suggest you save some of your pity budget for people that actually can use it instead if me. Although I appreciate it very much. I know plenty of people who could use your help, message me and I'll direct you to entire neighborhoods.

I have a great life living in my liberal utopia. I'm highly educated, rather brainwashed by liberal higher education, and spend most of my days not really doing much of anything. I guess you can say I'm just a taker, except I take from businesses and renters. I've been thinking of looking for work so I don't waste away just taking or result to alcohol or drugs. Maybe you can help me there. Can you? It's hard though, liberalism makes me so lazy.

5. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Russia changing stance on backing for Assad?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-...har-assad-in-power-syrian-people-must-decide/

A Russian foreign ministry spokeswoman said on Tuesday that Moscow does not consider it a matter of principle that Syrian President Bashar Assad should stay in power, seemingly stepping back from its previous position of strong support for him.

Asked whether it was crucial for Moscow that Assad stays, Maria Zakharov said on the Ekho Moskvy radio station: "Absolutely not, we've never said that."

6. rage

rage Member

Do you think they remember the Afghan war 79-89 ?

7. TheresTheDagger

Translation: Assad, you'd better give us everything we want cause we're your last hope and we aren't that sold on you.

8. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

LOL OP says 50 men amount to nothing, but he starts a thread complaining that Obama did some big [nothing].

9. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

lol little Tex the ultimate chickenhawk, who has cheer led for all of our wars, is complaining for the first time about having other American's boots on the ground. So shameless; so littleTex.

10. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I guess if you consider keeping your word "no big deal"

11. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

We all know you don't care to debate. This is your trolling playground, and I have to admit, you're pretty damn good at it. Nice work. Props.

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Read my lips, "No new taxes."

It's theater for the three groups you listed.

13. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He's dodged direct questions in this thread as if it were The Matrix.

14. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

kid if I answered every question asked of me I'd be doing this all day.

15. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You've been asked repeatedly, in a thread you created, to explain what you believe the best strategy in Syria is going forward while being challenged to not backtrack with past criticisms of President Obama.

It's a genuinely interesting topic and, since you started the thread, one I presumed you were interested in, too. But, you've offered nothing other than the repeated lines about President Obama being "in over his head," "clueless," etc.

You've made that point. What do you believe is the appropriate strategy toward, and endgame in, Syria now that many regional countries, plus the US, Russia and European nations, are waging a proxy war there?

To quote you in another thread:

Don't let your own thread reach eight pages before you give an actual answer.

1 person likes this.
  16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Kid, if you seriously answered a fraction of the questions you are asked here when you start a thread, it would not only be a first, it would shock the majority of the members that follow D&D, in my humble opinion.

1 person likes this.
  17. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

US/Coalition led airstrikes have killed Jihadi John and ISIS suffered another blow.

Peter King (R) credits the President and the US military.

Thanks Commander In Chief Obama