1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NYTimes] The Jordan Hill Corollary

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MourningWood, Jan 12, 2011.

1. pbthunder

pbthunder Contributing Member

It's Hill Derangement Syndrome.

2. Hak34

Hak34 Member

Want to remind me of where the Rockets stand right now in the standings? How did last year go? Where have the Rockets gone since 97, oh yeah one second round courtsey call. Are the Rockets not on pace to lose double digit more games each of the last three years? Are the Rockets anywhere close to being anything that resembles a player in this league?

Hanging our hats this year on Yao Ming and his eternally lacey feet was a mistake. Who's decision was that? Turning our team from a top 3 defensive team every year into a pansy of itself with such sithes as AB, Martin, Scola (and trust me I love Scola), Miller...speaking of Miller tell me how many more years of making 5+ million dollars do we have on the books? Who's decision was that? Who's decison was Ariza? Where is Joey Dorsey again? C Bud looks like what he was thought to be minus a decent run last year, a bench rider spot minute player. Do we really tout Kevin Martin. Has this what being a D Morey fan, more than a Rockets fan has limited us to? Yes Martin is a nice player to have, but really. Who paid Kyle and Luis those rediculous contracts? Sure both players are important to the Rockets, but Scola gives up more than he scores and isnt that fundamentally going to lose you more games than win you games? Why hasn't Battier been moved? And the finally square peg to fit with our round hole is the reports that Morey is willing to accept a half a year rental to pick up Carmelo Anthony. I wont ask you were Ron Artest is, and even if it was the right move to make at the time considering the lavish amount of injuries TMac and Yao had sustained prior to that move.

At the end of the day, all you need to do is look at where the Rockets stand now and in their immediate future. If you honestly believe Morey has positioned us well over the last three years with his accumilation of "assets" then you are in for a rough reality check come three more years from now.

2 people like this.
  3. Hak34

Hak34 Member

Check that .... ridiculous instead of rediculous. :)

4. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

Great Post. Repped.