1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NYPOST] What Astros are doing now makes cheating scandal even sadder

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Rockets34Legend, Sep 27, 2021.

1. raining threes

Checkout post # 20.

First I've heard of Luhnow being involved in this decision. Seems like deflectingthe blame attempt. But I guess anything is possible.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

Not really. He didn’t tell him he was available at any moment. They had their best reliever in the game who had been nails all year long. Cole clearly told him not to put him in during the middle of an inning. Folks need to stop trying to rewrite history with their silly assumptions. He’s already publicly admitted this and just flat out extremely old news

#22 YOLO, Sep 29, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  3. raining threes

Was Close available or not?

Could Hinch have found a way to start an inning with Cole.

Did Hinch say before the game Harris had been overworked?

Andwer- All of the above.

4. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Will Harris threw a ****ing good pitch… that is all.

YOLO likes this.
  5. YOLO

YOLO Member

nope he was not, not in the middle of an inning which has been known for a long time now.

found a way? umm he was going to start the next inning once his best reliever harris got through his inning, with the lead or a tie game and not a scenario outside of that

nope

6. raining threes

Like I said then you go with your closer Osuna and let Cole finish the game.

I noticed how you avoided the questions.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

i clearly answered them. yeah you're going to bring osuna in the 7th inning. just dumb. looks like he did just fine when he did. oh wait

8. raining threes

Yes and I said so at the time.

Osuna in the 7th and Cole in the 8-9rh

Was Bochy dumb when he let MadBum go 3 innings on 3 days rest in game 7 against the Royals?

I'm from the old school Bochy way of thinking. You win or lose game 7 with your best on mound.

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

which would be stupid. and they loss with their best reliever on the mound who made a good pitch. your attempt at hindsight and rewrite history doesn't mean anything but a silly assumption