1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NY Radio Host Tells Audience ‘F*** The Police,’ Then Allegedly Rams NYPD Officer, Killing Him

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

On Monday night, a New York radio host streamed herself on Facebook asserting “F*** the police,” then only hours later allegedly drove her Volkswagen, although she had a suspended license, into a NYPD highway officer who was redirecting traffic, killing him, before she reportedly sped away and was later apprehended. Police say her blood alcohol level was nearly twice the legal limit.

On her “Face the Reality” radio show, Jessica Beauvais, 32, posted a nearly two-hour Facebook stream in which she spoke of the trial of Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, saying, “This week we are going to talk about the ignorance that was the Derek Chauvin trial — or the ignorance that is essentially just is this f***ing justice system,” and played the song “F**k Tha Police,” by N.W. A. She added, “Like NWA say about the police – if you’re going to kill me, at least I get to take someone with me. I’m one of those people. If I’m going to go, someone is coming.”

https://nypost.com/2021/04/27/suspect-in-fatal-nypd-cop-crash-facing-13-counts/

2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So do you think she did this because she was drunk or because she had malice in her heart?

Why does it matter what she said?

It seems the NY Post is trying to incite because its being reported very differently in other media.

https://astoriapost.com/nypd-officer-killed-by-hit-and-run-drunk-driver-on-lie-in-queens

Oh yeah lock her as up.

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Literally billions of Americans are discouraged about the way policing is handled in this country. Name me any activist or political leader who incites, or advocates for violence against police as the answer?

What this person did here is terrible, and she needs to be in jail for life. What she said though alludes more to a suicidal state of mind where so many of these senseless acts of violence are laid out as a "If I'm going out, I'm taking others with me" scenario. Her wrecking her VW on purpose sort of speaks to her desire to harm herself in the process.

But OP I'm sure FoxNews is telling you that BLM is an equivalent to Neo Nazi groups and the MAGA movement which is the political point of you posting this.

However I fully expect that if asked, leaders of BLM, and other activist groups will loudly condemn violence, and focus on legislation and the democratic process handling changes to policing. Thats the difference here where the Neo Nazi groups and Republican MAGA leaders openly incite the violence that happens. Just last night the leader of the MAGA movement on Fox so-called-News literally called for confronting other Americans in a way that could lead to violence. Where was your outrage on that?

4. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

It could have been an accident with a ill timed rant. I dont think many media outlets will report on her bias against cops.

Roc Paint and pgabriel like this.
  5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

By no means is this a defense of the women. She drove drunk and hit and murdered pedestrian. The value of life is no different between a cop or a civilian hence why something like this:

"Family of girl hit, killed getting off bus continues fight for justice" https://www.wmcactionnews5.com/stor...-getting-off-bus-continues-fight-for-justice/

Legitimately infuriates me. A woman literally ran over a little black girl because she wanted to avoid stopping for a school bus dropping off kids and she still has not faced any charges. If she ran over a cop, you bet my left nut she would be charged with manslaughter and that's what I'm sick and tired of. Our criminal justice system values the life of officers over the life of civilians especially minority civilians. How the **** after years has that lady not been indicted on manslaughter charges yet?

#5 fchowd0311, Apr 28, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    cdastros and jiggyfly like this.
  6. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Why should they?

Did that bias have anything to do with the accident?

Why do you care so much about that bias?

Will that comfort the officers family?

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not entirely sure what the point of this is in terms of what kind of debate you are trying to spark.

malakas likes this.
  8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

It mentions facebook and the new york post. That was all I needed...

rocketsjudoka likes this.
  9. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Be honest. You saw my name and dismissed it immediately.
    Something different. Are you aware of the threads you have started? Goodness gracious.

TheresTheDagger likes this.
  10. Fantasma Negro

She's black and the officer is white. Will this be classified as a hate crime?

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

"Family of girl hit, killed getting off bus continues fight for justice" https://www.wmcactionnews5.com/stor...-getting-off-bus-continues-fight-for-justice/

This wasn't. In fact the lady wasn't even indicted in criminal charges. Lucky for her she didn't run over an murder a cop, just a 7 year old black girl so it's okay.

12. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Likely the rant is unrelated, but she certainly doesn't cut a sympathetic figure. Seems like a person out of control, dark thoughts, no consideration of the damage she may cause with her words, scofflaw, cavalier about the danger of her alcohol choices, and a coward to boot when everything goes to ****. And that's giving her the benefit of the doubt that she didn't kill the officer on purpose, which she might have too. But article trying to make this political is bad for society.

Deckard, Nook, jiggyfly and 1 other person like this.
  13. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

surely there's a Trump angle here somewhere. or just wait for Tucker Carlson to comment on it. you know he will. Then NeRF will do his thing

TheresTheDagger and Astrodome like this.
  14. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

It is probably just a coincidence. Most likely just a drunk driver that killed someone in the road and sped off. It would seem the DA agrees as it doesn't look like she got charged with first degree murder.

Nook likes this.
  15. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I have been following this story and the broad should be charged. Absolutely tragic.

Deckard likes this.
  16. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

At the minimum it's vehicular manslaughter followed by fleeing from the scene of an accident (presuming that's a crime in NY). I think if this can be tied more specifically to her rant I would have no problem saying this was murder and if it was tied to his race calling it a hate crime.

Deckard, jiggyfly, King1 and 2 others like this.
  17. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Unlike most Cops, she will go to prison for her crime. How about those Cops that executed Andrew Brown Jr. by shooting him in the back of the head or the cops that roughed up the 73 old women in Colorado?

18. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Im not sure if you're trolling to play the devils advocate.

Chauvin was labeled a racist even though there was no evidence (to my knowledge) he did anything that was racially subjective.

If Chauvin was walking around hours earlier screaming racial slurs and playing racial music and he killed a black person in his custody, what would you think?

Nook and Astrodome like this.
  19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Not trolliing.

I never called him a racist, did a major newspaper call him a racist?

What does Chauvin have to do with any of this, how are these 2 incidents at all alike?

Are you trolling?

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Because you're acting like people should just treat it as a coincidence. You may not have called Chauvin racist but plenty people label cops all kinds of things after shootings. Do you question them the way you are yes, trolling this thread?