1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NY Post] Cuomo refuses to resign, denies allegations in explosive AG report

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Dairy Ashford, Aug 3, 2021.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Trying to figure out who created this new troll account. At first I was thinking it was mojoman but sounds too childlike. Then I thought it was Os trying to get around people's ignore setting. Since its childish I thought it was pgabriel, hardenvolume or dachuda since their posts seem like they are written by a junior high student.. Perhaps the guy that marks his posts as "Premium"?

Again, why do trump supporters feel the need to create alt accounts to troll here...

FranchiseBlade and VooDooPope like this.
  2. Gioan Baotixita

My claim is never baseless when it comes to the way you Democrats behave, you march in lock steps. If you want a civil discussion but you only want it your way then it won't work. BTW- this place is boring to me already, you liberals are so weak minded and insecure that you can never take any criticisms, so how can we have any meaningful discussions? That leaves the majority of you guys ganging up on whomever is disagreeing with you. Liberals are the new face of fascism.

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I'm still waiting for you to answer my question...

Who are the democrat crooks that should be gone after? Are there republican crooks that should be gone after? Who are they?

FranchiseBlade and VooDooPope like this.
  4. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Why are you resorting to insults and name calling when you’re responding to me when I haven’t done the same to you?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. Gioan Baotixita

If you feel like I'm insulting you and calling you names, feel free to return the favor.

6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

All the repugs are gone and we only have clowns left. Pretty funny for a Texas based board

7. Gioan Baotixita

So I'll see your Republican and raise you a boatload of Democrats?

8. Gioan Baotixita

I'm new to this board, but it is sure hostile in here. I got a different vibe from you though, you could be a cool dude.
    You got that Tyson's quote and he's one of my favorite boxers.

9. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Haha let's be friends.. I will be nice since you are being nice.

I will admit that I liked Cuomo more than most. There have been lots of trolls on all sides here since 99.

Aint no mind party like it's 1999.i still miss general even though he needs to pay up.
    Welcome here

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  10. bobrek

You just flat out refuse to answer the question. Why is that? You just throwing crap up against the wall and run away when challenged?

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Same person

12. fchowd0311

You are new to this board....

A forum who's primary purpose is Rockets discussion by fans. So it is quite odd that you signed up to a forum like this just to go straight to the political debate section. Hence why you are high probability candidate for an alternate account.

13. Gioan Baotixita

I’ve only been here a short time and already I’ve been accused of having an alt account and a troll. You seem like a cool guy so yeah, we can be friends no matter which way you’re leaning. I’m all for freedom of speech, tired of this censorship going around. Who is this general that you missed?

14. fchowd0311

It's because people who sign up for a NBA team message board don't go straight to the alternate smaller subforum for political discussion. They usually sign up for the entire purpose of this site: Rockets discussion.

15. Gioan Baotixita

I’m not running away, I’m answering your question. You know damn well there are numerous crooks on both sides of the aisle, but you want me to play your game so that’s why I want you to go first.

16. bobrek

Why should I go first? I am not the one who made the claim. (also...since you are new to the board....I am a registered Republican and have never voted for a Democrat for federal office)

Nook likes this.
  17. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Don't take it personally. The mutants down here in the basement don't get many new fish heads to gnaw on. It's a pretty typical hazing ritual.

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  18. Gioan Baotixita

So you know every new poster when they signed up and what they do? Give it rest man. From the moment you responded it me, I knew you were an *******.

19. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

What could a republican post about? New ideas to help the country? :rolleyes:

Instead, they are here to defend the indefensible. To argue against vaccinations and other reasonable steps to overcome the pandemic. To defend an attempt by insurrectionists to take over the U.S. Capital, battle slaw enforcement, and attack the very heart of America's democracy. To argue for blatant efforts to overturn the past election. To set in place new laws to make it easier to win the next election.

Yea... if I was a reasonable republican with any sort of integrity I would have long left this discussion group, leaving it to those that are here still...

IBTL likes this.
  20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

An interesting note about impeachment under the NY State Constitution. Unlike Federal impeachment if someone is impeached they can’t remain in office until the Senate trial clears them.

If the NY State House impeached Cuomo he is removed from office. If the trial doesn’t take place before the end of 2022 his term ends. Not sure if he’s acquitted if he can resume his office as an election would’ve happened with likely a new governor. Unless he can run for office while impeached and wins but not sure if that is possible.