1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nuggets Waive Joey Dorsey

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by PersianRocket, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Exiled

Exiled Member

Ok got your point, NewOrleans is located on the west side of the USA because the NBA said so

2. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

In terms of NBA travel schedules, how many times a fan in New Orleans can watch a certain team, game start times, etc?

Absolutely.

3. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

What are you talking about? You are trying to be too smart for your own good. Even these organizations you're talking about would never claim to be redefining who is in the continent. I don't define who is in what continent. The boundary between Europe and Asia was settled a long time ago, and I am simply taking exception to the idea that all of these classrooms have started teaching it differently. I think that guy was talking out of his a$$.

4. BlastOff

BlastOff Member

LOL, right? He looked good. Now I want to compare with Asik's 2015 highlights.

5. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Australia leaving the Oceania to play in the Asia area is like leaving a division II conference to join the Big East.

Russia and Turkey on the other hand, is like leaving the Big East to join the SEC or ACC.

Those are totally different situation.

6. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I knew he was toast.

He was one of the few signings that I didn't understand. There's such a lack of talent.

I would have preferred Sammy D instead. At least he played defense and could finish.

Shoot, Kelvin Cato was better.

7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Honestly IMO Dorsey isn't as bad as many on clutchfans make him out to be, he's a serviceable 3rd center, and worthy of the 15th spot on a couple of teams.

Now keep that in mind, Dorsey started like 30 games for us this year, and IMO did a decent job as a emergency stop gap player, he deserves a little credit. He just is what he is, a physical, elite rebounder who's scrubish at everything else.

8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

^ meant to put 20 games not 30.

9. abaker28

abaker28 Member

Add that he's a nice guy who tried his best and didn't cost the earth.
    Sure not a starter or 2nd guy, but circumstances happened. I'm sure he wasn't complaining about getting NBA game time (possible exception being deer in headlights when shooting free throws) - but he lived the NBA dream.
    Good luck to him!

10. Down19

Down19 Contributing Member

So basically the Nuggets got Nick Johnson and a 1st rounder, Clippers got Prigioni and we got Ty Lawson and a 2nd rounder.

11. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Well, you have to understand that waiving a player acquired in a trade does not always means a loss in the trade. Teams do that all the times to save money and cap space. Such is what happens in the NBA CBA. Trades aren't always about getting equal talents.