1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[nsfw] Saudi Prince dumps body of girl he raped on street

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://jafrianews.com/2013/06/09/sa...nally-dumps-saudi-girls-body-on-street-and-es

Wow.

If you thought this stuff ended with Saddam and his sons, think again.

The story is a month old but I recently partied with some Saudi's who assured me this is nothing out of the ordinary (btw StTropez is crawling with arabs, definitely gone down a notch). Despite all the beautiful women sitting next to me complimenting my jerry curls, it dampened my mood.

The silver lining? Shale oil production increasing in the US, China and South of America. Tired of enabling these barbarians to continue with their degenerate rituals and oppression of women. I wonder if it's realistic to see real progress in any of these Islamic nations as long as they keep falling back on religion to justify crimes against humanity.

#1 Honey Bear, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
  2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

So under Saudi law, will she be guilty of having sex outside of marriage?

3. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Another passive-aggressive attempt at humor. Sickening.

There's nothing funny about this.

1 person likes this.
  4. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

In other news:

Saudi Arabia is expanding its anti-witchcraft police unit

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Sadly, the question is not far-fetched at all. If you had informed yourself a bit about the legal situation in Saudi Arabia, you would know that.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=3899920&page=1

6. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Seemed to be an attempt to point out how backwards and oppressive certain cultures are.

7. itstheyear3030

When you say not out of the ordinary, do you mean unpunished misbehavior by Saudi aristocrats and princelings or sexual assault/rape?

If you're talking the former, I could see that being true. As far as absolute numbers of rapes, the US, India, and European countries far outstrip most other areas of the world; in terms of per capita, Australia and African countries lead the pack.

8. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Oh, I know about the "legal situation." However, I also know how a specific lowlife is so far off his rocker that he would find humor in this.

It wasn't an attempt to ask a question. Don't be fooled.

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You are very naive if you think Saudi princes are practicing Muslims - in fact, they are seen by nearly the entire Muslim world as secular robots of the west who's only aim is to hold onto power. In fact, they are part of what fuels the hate against the U.S. - most Muslims blame this stuff on us you fool, they want these guys gone more than anything. Do you think these poor Saudis support this crap? You think they make the laws? Are you that blind?

And you are so blind that you can bemoan the addiction we have to oil production and then ridiculous people who advocate seeking alternative energy or being green in other threads? I'd like to know how environmentally conscious you are mr. beautiful jerry curls.

1 person likes this.
  10. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I found absolutely zero humor in this incident. Mine was an honest question.

The real problem in this thread is you personally attacking me and hurling insults at me...likely over some lingering grudge you've got with me from other threads. I'll be the bigger man and not respond with insults back.

11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Maybe it's not an absolute number rather it's a statistic of reported rapes.

Considering the punishment for rape victims in some ME countries, it's not like they're encouraged to speak up.

12. itstheyear3030

Sure, there is no doubt under-reporting in mid-east countries. However, under-reporting is a global phenomenon as far as rapes are concerned. For example, the CDC estimates that over half of rapes in the US go unreported. Thus, for it to even out, you'd have to assume that the number of unreported rapes in mid-east countries not only supersedes unreported rapes in other countries, but also eliminates the substantial difference in reported rapes. That's pretty unrealistic.

The point is that while middle-eastern women certainly live in a repressive environment and have legitimate grievances, the implication/stereotype that Muslim men are more prone to sexual violence is simply not supported by crime statistics.

13. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Why would it be unrealistic?

Do you have a link to these statistics please?

14. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

it's common knowledge that under sharia law a woman is literally worth half of what a man is worth. if a married woman is raped on the street, she will be tried (and prosecuted) for adultery.

15. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Don't see any attempt at humor there.

16. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

RIP to this poor girl.

Rich or poor, evil doesn't discriminate.

17. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

wouldn't say that necessarily true. in fact i just read that in seven independent studies, rich people were more likely to break the law in several every day life instances.

not that breaking the law is inherently evil or vice versa, but please believe that the dirty rich in the world think they can get away with murder.

18. Nook

Nook Member

Virtually impossible to measure "rapes" at it is reliant on victims reporting or admitting they were raped.

19. Nook

Nook Member

The point is that the statistics you rely on are useless. How many rapes in the middle east do you think are reported? Simply stated, you added nothing to the conversation.

20. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

according to Saudi Law he should be getting lashes to the death or beheaded right?