1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Notorious Pervert Suspected In Walmart Toe Suck

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dmenacela, Jul 14, 2012.

1. dmenacela

dmenacela Member

JULY 13--A man posing as a representative of the “America’s Funniest Home Videos” TV show tricked an 18-year-old Georgia woman into allowing him to suck her toe inside a Walmart in Georgia, police report.

According to a Columbia County Sheriff’s Office report, the teen was shopping Tuesday evening when approached by the middle-aged suspect, who cops have identified as Joey Leaphart, a 43-year-old registered sex offender whose rap sheet is littered with foot-related crimes.

[​IMG]

Most recently, Leaphart was arrested in February after approaching a female shopper at a Walmart in South Carolina and asking if he could kiss and smell her feet. Leaphart is pictured in the mug shot at right.

After asking the teen if her toenails were painted, Leaphart said, ‘I know this sounds crazy, but have you ever heard of America’s Funniest Home Videos?’ When the unemployed woman said she had heard of the show, the man relied that he would pay for her purchases (up to $100) if she agreed to cooperate with a “prank.”

The teen then reluctantly agreed to Leaphart’s request to take a picture of her foot. “I know this is crazy,” Leaphart then said, “but can I kiss your foot?” Cops reported that the victim agreed “under the impression it was a TV prank.”

Leaphart then guided the woman behind a clothing rack, saying, “Let’s move over here so people don’t think I’m crazy.” After dropping to the floor and grabbing the woman’s ankle, Leaphart noted, “Don’t worry, I don’t bite.”

At that point, Leaphart put the woman’s big toe in his mouth and began sucking on it. The woman, investigators reported, “immediately screams at him to stop, and to leave.” Leaphart then stood up and, before running from the store, said, “Oh, it tasted so good though.”

Cops have classified the July 10 incident as a misdemeanor simple battery involving “hands/feet/teeth.”

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/notorious-walmart-toe-sucker-356129

2. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

haha

dumb girl shouldn't have agreed in the first place.

3. kidcave9

kidcave9 Member

LOL, "it tasted soo good"

4. LC Rox Fan

LC Rox Fan Member

Oh my god when he said it tasted good I could not stop laughing.....

5. AXG

AXG Member

Lol I bet...

6. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

a no-toe-rious pervert

pls change title

TIA

8. kevC

kevC Member

Worst rapper name ever.

1 person likes this.
  9. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Member

Her big toe? So that little piggy did go to the market!

10. 713

713 Member

Meh. Thats a typical tuesday night for me....

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HGDmBLAPikU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. v3.0

v3.0 Member

Notorious B.I.G. Toe

1 person likes this.
  13. Asian Sensation