1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Not sure where this goes

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SexyButIgnorant, Mar 11, 2013.

Tags:
  1. SexyButIgnorant

I haven't gone to a rockets game in years. This season I've been keeping up with them more than ever. Just wondering where the best, cheapest place to find tickets for home games is.

I really want lower bowl seats, but I'm a writer and not the ones that make money, so cheap is a necessity in my search for tickets.

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Depending on just how sexy you are you could sell your body to some big money people and get their courtside season tickets for a game (Rusty Hardin, I'm looking at you).

Or you can use flashseats or stubhub.

1 person likes this.
  3. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Keep an eye out in the GARM for the discounted tickets the Rockets are offering. They're usually posted by Clutch, or look in the classified section here.

4. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Just buy a crappy seat to a weeknight game, and move down halfway through the 2nd quarter

5. DreamRoxCoogFan

look for a game that no one wants to go to and also check flashseats- most of the general public never looks there for tickets and you can bid on seats

6. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

I use Flashseats. I got lower bowl seats to the Golden State blowout game for $15 each. Unless it's a game against a high profile team, you can usually get a really good deal.